Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

converting cosmic rays to electricity comparing to T.H.Moray's device

Started by yellowsnow2, January 28, 2013, 02:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Would be nice to use old dials from the aircraft instruments as a good source of alpha particles.
Perhaps just glue them to the inside of the tube with the varnish.

yellowsnow2

Quote from: telecom on February 17, 2013, 10:24:10 PM
Would be nice to use old dials from the aircraft instruments as a good source of alpha particles.
Perhaps just glue them to the inside of the tube with the varnish.

I already have an alpha emitter from a smoke detector. They contain Americium two thirty something. But once things are set up I plan on testing different timings of ionization events by adjusting the amount of alpha emissions. I am starting to think (after tons of research) this will act like a wattage amplifier. Getting more than put in by the energy from the AMERICIUM which lasts ~250 years. It may not be capable of a lot of amplification, and may need several tubes to amplify a 100 watt power source to run a house (best case scenario).

Ok guys...I hope you haven't gave up on me. I dropped close to $100 on getting a good power supply. I bought a variac to adjust the wall AC from 0-150v and I bought a 12 stage voltage multiplier circuit (output half wave DC). This will give me an easy to control output of DC 0-~10KV.  And since it is DC half wave, I can use a transformer to isolate the VM and another transformer to convert the output spikes to lower voltage higher current.

But that means I will need to make 3 transformers from scratch.......One at 1:1 isolation trans...2nd to knock output voltage down to under 1000 volts so I can read the output. I may also try routing it to my 10kv capacitor. and 3rd to convert output down to 115v for usable output.

So any help on understanding how to make high voltage transformer would help. The info i can find isn't helping a whole lot.

gyulasun

Hi yellowsnow2,

If you really wish to make your own transformers then perhaps this video may be informative enough to you (or maybe too basic?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6NyTprQCBI

Other possibility is to collect some microwave oven HV transformers from discarded ovens, they have a 1.2 to 1.5kV secondary coil and you could connect some in series to increase output HV voltage.  You can find several web pages on how to dismantle such oven trafos should you wish to rewind them or whatever.  You may find local service shops who repair or collect out of order mw ovens or maybe ask your next door neighbours etc.

Gyula

yellowsnow2

My search for transformer info was a hard one. They all over complicate things and make it really hard to find the amount of turns. They focus way to much on explaining the math on the core and don't explain how the turns are figured.

But I finally found how you do it.  The core size you want is found by watts squared x 0.14= core size in square inches.
Primary turns= (K*E) / A    ....A= core in Sq. inches....K= 6.5 for 60hz and 7.507 for 50hz...E=voltage

And for the secondary ... Take the primary number of turn divided by the primary voltage equals the voltage per turn on the secondary.

This little bit of info took me many many hours to find explained in a way that could be understood.