Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

converting cosmic rays to electricity comparing to T.H.Moray's device

Started by yellowsnow2, January 28, 2013, 02:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Hey,
I think you are into a right path into something.
But what was the purpose of the antenna in Moray's setup? It was quite useless.
The substance which converts cosmic rays into lower frequency energy is a radioactive material.
This is the antenna.

yellowsnow2

Quote from: telecom on February 14, 2013, 01:01:44 PM
Hey,
I think you are into a right path into something.
But what was the purpose of the antenna in Moray's setup? It was quite useless.
The substance which converts cosmic rays into lower frequency energy is a radioactive material.
This is the antenna.

That is a good question. In reality no one has seen the patent for Moray. The pictures of tubes and stuff are actually from his health based machine. He talks about a "detector" in his writings. Most ion chambers and Geiger tubes are referred to as detectors. He talks about "Swedish stone" which could refer to radioactive material or a semiconductor material. ...I am more convinced that Moray just made a resonant circuit tuned to an extremely high frequency to tune into the frequency of background radiation. He writes that his machine is faster than the speed of light. Well, to tune into back ground radiation you would need oscillations faster than the "frequency" of light.

Since starting this thread I have concluded that my idea strays from Moray's method.

FYI I have started testing my idea and should have something to post this weekend.

telecom

Quote from: yellowsnow2 on February 16, 2013, 12:45:17 PM
That is a good question. In reality no one has seen the patent for Moray. The pictures of tubes and stuff are actually from his health based machine. He talks about a "detector" in his writings. Most ion chambers and Geiger tubes are referred to as detectors. He talks about "Swedish stone" which could refer to radioactive material or a semiconductor material. ...I am more convinced that Moray just made a resonant circuit tuned to an extremely high frequency to tune into the frequency of background radiation. He writes that his machine is faster than the speed of light. Well, to tune into back ground radiation you would need oscillations faster than the "frequency" of light.

Since starting this thread I have concluded that my idea strays from Moray's method.

FYI I have started testing my idea and should have something to post this weekend.

To tune to the background radiation the antenna size should be less than the size of the atom according to this article:
http://www.blazelabs.com/f-u-rtg.asp

But in any case, looking forward for your results!

yellowsnow2

Ok I did some testing. I was able to get my 6000v neon transformer down to adjustable between 0-900v for a few minutes at a time before my resistors started melting down. I tried 2 different tube designs and couldn't get any results. I also tried the full 6000v rectified. I did some more research and found that I was going about catching the voltage spike all wrong. And my power source seemed to have a 200v reverse current leakage.

So I really need to make a more controllable power supply. I going to try making a voltage multiplier circuit. I'm really heavy on the theoretical and less on the doing part. One thing I can't find info on is how do you choose the capacitors and diodes when making a voltage multiplier?

One question I can't find an answer to is what is the relationship to the voltage? Is it supposed to be right under breakdown voltage, which I am thinking? And will I be able to actually see the voltage output (without a scope) if I route it to my 10kv capacitor?

I found this great video of a home made one that works. The tube is made from a film bottle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIO3DUrB-IY

And I found the circuit design on how to draw the output the correct way from this link (warning PDF) http://www.centronic.co.uk/downloads/Geiger_Tube_theory.pdf To correctly catch the output you put a resistor between the cathode and ground  and positive lead between the resistor and cathode, with negative lead to ground. Like in Figure 12 page 18. I was just using 2 diode to catch any reverse flow. Totally wrong way.

So the experiment continues. I'll post some video when I get some actual results.

Dave45

Coupled-cavity TWT The Coupled-cavity TWT uses a slow wave structure of a series of cavities coupled to one another. The resonant cavities are coupled together with a transmission line. The electron beam (shown in figure 9 as red beam) is velocity modulated by an RF input signal at the first resonant cavity. This RF energy (displayed as blue arrow) travels along the cavities and induces RF voltages in each subsequent cavity.
If the spacing of the cavities is correctly adjusted, the voltages at each cavity induced by the modulated beam are in phase and travel along the transmission line to the output, with an additive effect, so that the output power is much greater than the power input.
http://www.radartutorial.eu/08.transmitters/tx13.en.html#charac