Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: zoelra on March 05, 2013, 05:49:37 PM
This could be significant since Bessler's wheel may have contained a large pendulum.
Much too complicated.

The above mentioned website states:

»The rotating ball given the same thrust, went to a higher point in its trajectory, fell faster, and hit the bottom of its trajectory before the non-rotating ball bearing.«

Hence the cylindrical shaped weights of the Bessler Wheel accelerated to fast rotation would do what? Go up more easily and come down faster (than non-rotating weights)?

Stupid question: Could it be that the Bessler Wheel was in essence nothing more than a big roll-bearing of some kind?

Unfortunately I haven't the means to do extensive mechanical workings, but perhaps someone could find out.

zoelra

Just a guess, but the wheel would have to be built something like this:

The cylindrical weights would be attached tangentially around the wheel (all interconnected like linked sausages) so that they all spin in the same direction (clockwise or counterclockwise).  Their rotation would be geared to the rotation of the wheel.  Due to the spin, the weights on the ascending side would rise easier (less mass effect) and the weights on the descending side would fall harder (more mass effect).  As the wheel spins faster, so would the weights, increasing the spin effect on the mass, increasing the overall torque.

You are right, it would be difficult to build, and who knows exactly how fast the weights would need to spin to create the effect needed.  An interesting idea though.

circle

besslers solution is a geometrical configuration in which the asscending side has less of the weight suspended from itself as does the decending side
it is a tangible matterial structure subject to clear description and explaination
this is not asserted as a matter of mindless rambling
its interior parts are no more complex than the inner workings of a modern cucoo clock
there is is nothing 'future tech' about it..

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: webby1 on March 08, 2013, 08:00:09 AM
I myself have not observed the reaction of self spin from large bearings that I blew dry after cleaning them,, they hit many thousands of rpm but as soon as I stopped with the air they stopped accelerating,, every time.
This could be because of the ratio between the rotation speed of the balls in the bearing and the rotation speed of the bearing itself, respectively between the ratio of the mass of the rotating balls and the mass of the rotating bearing.

Quote from: circle on March 09, 2013, 09:24:52 AM
its interior parts are no more complex than the inner workings of a modern cucoo clock
there is is nothing 'future tech' about it..
So much the worse. 300 years and no successful replication of a simple cuckoo clock mechanism. On the other hand, a fast rotating fly wheel is no future tech at all. But it could easily fall in the category »suppressed tech«.

Below: As soon as on the left side the right weight is released the balance scale rotates into horizontal leveled position at the right side. During the rotation there is a centrifugal force acting on the weights. The energy for this comes from the height difference of the weights. The lower weight goes up 20cm whereas the upper weight goes down 25cm, so the height difference of 5cm is converted into the energy needed for the rotation of the beam. If the pivot would be lowered to the center of gravity of the weights (middle blue line) then the heights the weights have to move up respectively down would be equal, but the beam would not rotate at all because there is no energy left for this.

So I can't see how a wheel could ever permanently rotate just with weights and levers going up and down.

circle

@Zeitmaschine

between your most recent diagram and my most recent post i dont see you taking the steps toward solution that are available
you so clearly understand the problem and then procede to apply the same methodology that has evidenced its self unable to solve the matter
the same methodology taught in schools to insure that it is not the norm to observe how this is done
but it was done by bessler
and its not really that hard to do