Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

circle

the way people study this matterial is misleading them into overlooking what can be done
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotation_around_a_fixed_axis

these are some of the concept that figure in significantly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improper_rotation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudovector
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angular_momentum

if you know what you are looking for you can see that the discussion is (deliberatly?) being limited to topics that can not result in the outcome that we all seem to have come to this website to either research, prove or reject

circle

its pretty basic once you see what is taking place

for solving the device one of the first elements of data is the fact that people saw the weights
the cylinder shape seems to indicate the orientation of the weight inside the device
and the fact that people saw him try to fit a weight in place when instead the tension on the spring was accidentaly released with a slaping noise and a twanging spring noise

consider the small hole that was left for access and his comments about same when 'detractors' inquired

these clues can be exained in considerable depths

i hate that i have the solution for the bessler wheel and that i have still done nothing with it

it would be one thing if i were stating that i knew how to set something into a balanced motion.. the principal of that might be debatable

but to actually produce useful additional energy the concept has to be solid

as basic as it is, the process still seems to be beyond the conceptual grasps of most people

it has the effect of folding the looping path of the weights over with between .2 and .25 of the weight set in motion left hanging into empty space

circle

...perhaps i hate even more that no one from amoung the few here are able to tell for themselves the solution to this device

as simple as this knowledge is.. it represents a world very different than the one we find ourselves living in

zoelra

Circle said
"...perhaps i hate even more that no one from among the few here are able to tell for themselves the solution to this device as simple as this knowledge is.. it represents a world very different than the one we find ourselves living in".

Just because no one here is proclaiming they have a solution is no reason to believe it has not already been found. Also, many here have learned the hard way that having a solution is not having a solution until you have a runner.

Regarding your most recent PM, sorry, I have attempted to grab all of Docs notes, of which there are numerous posts. It has turned out to be a more time consuming process than I thought. It's not a simple copy/paste process. I will keep at it though, if only for my records. Consider joining BW. You can search for all posts under his name. It makes for many hours of enjoyable reading.