Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the complete schematics!

My questions:

1) Have you tried to change the Duty Cycle of the input square wave?  I guess it would open up further optimization in the input/output power ratio.  At present you have a 50% duty cycle?

2) Did you include the relay power need in the COP calculations?  Of course I understand if you did not, because later in case of using MOSFET switches this power need gets much less reduced.  By the way kind of relay do you use, 12V DC or 24V, coil resistance?

3) Could you use an oscilloscope to show some voltage forms on C1 and C4 with respect to the ground?  I guess you will see saw tooth wave shapes that get transformed to the primary side of the toroid trafo.  Maybe some tuning/smoothing nonpolarized capacitor in parallel with the primary coil?   The scope shoots would be helpful in designing the MOSFET switches too.

Great job, congratulations again.

Regards
Gyula

gyulasun

Hi again Igor,

Please would you do me a measurement ?

Would you connect a normal DC ampermeter (can be a digital or analog multimeter) in series with the output lamps and check the DC current feeding the lamps?

Because you measure the current INSIDE the circuit loop of C5 and B1 bridge and it may make fun with you.  The best is to measure the current in series with the load where it directly connects to the C5 capacitor.

Regards
Gyula

orionjf

Hi Igor,
Congratulations !!!!!
First, for your effort and your commendable work
and, if your measurements are ok, for your success.
I?ll try to understand the device. Probably I?ll need your help.
All people who believe and try to find Free Energy for a better world need people like you.
Regards.

wizkycho

Hi !

After many tests I can report that measurement artefacts are possible but seems at least very efficent.
Instead of using osciloscope tried with digital multimeter and got simmilar results.
Scince there are many voltage and current high spikes messurements could allso be false.

When Secondary was conected differently (see pic and put in schematic before)
relay lit up from the sparks due to severeal times 
higher voltages and/or currents than the input (back currents and voltages induced).
Relay is rated 5A/220V~ at the contacts. Output was complete zero which confirmes that all relay contacts where all the time actaully - shorted (with sparks)!!!

with this different connection bucking or biffilar mechanisam is trigered.

additional test should be conducted in that way. creating more back spikes mabe even recharging conds directly ...

wiz

hartiberlin

Hi Igor,
you now have the Newman effect !

Try to put several Relay contacts in series, so you will
have a faster cutoff of the current and also longer
gaps, so the sparks will not jump across all openings so
fast and do a shortout !

If you really got overunity results, you probably only have it because
of the spark gaps at the contacts !

A pure transistor switching would probably not get you any overunity
results...

You can also try to design an commutator wheel with graphite and
copper contacts and put a few wheels in series and thus have a very fast
cutoff of the current, as all contacts switch off together.

If you power it from a 12 Volts battery you can this way also recharge your
battery via the sparks jumping also back to your battery connection.

Please put the shunt at your output behind the capacitor, so you
measure pure DC current there and also please take scope shots and
post them.

Many thanks for your great work !

Best regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum