Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PDi Regenerative Acceleration and BiTT Principles

Started by DeepCut, March 20, 2013, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Thane you state that a shorted output is an infinite load or like an infinite load, but how can it be defined like that ?

eg. a 25 Watt light globe dissipates 25 Watts out of the system as heat and light if powered by a supply that is suitable.

How much energy does a short circuited output dissipate out of the system as heat and light or whatever else ?

I guess it depends on the nature of the output, it's impedance ect.

I think a short circuit is quite different to a resistive load, unless the short circuit has significant resistance in itself and
there is significant current as well. The fact that the acceleration can be seen with a load as well but only when a
voltage drop is seen, to me shows the load on the prime mover is reduced because the voltage produced is reduced.
And this is what I see on the scope. The generator in the video at lower speeds acts as a regular generator and reduces speed under load.

Accelerating a rotor under load is easy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFWin-crxQY

The input power reduces as it accelerates under load or short circuit. Are you saying I produced OU ?

Because it most certainly didn't look like it to me. I've also done the reducing input under load with a transformer,
that didn't look much like OU or free energy either. Oh and I can do it with a pair of Tesla transformers too, one as the AC generator
and the other as the output transformer, in all cases the reduction in input is because of a reduction in the load on the prime mover,
or the source of EMF in the case of the transformers, I can see this with the transformers because the battery loaded voltage increases with load
as there is a decrease in input from the battery indicating less loading on the battery, which is an indicator of the load causing a reduction
of load on the source as compared to when there is no load. With a motor this would cause the rotor to accelerate.

Idle power consumption is considered in motor, transformer and generator efficiency because the idle losses can be reduced
as the devices are loaded up more, the power factor and efficiency can improve.

In this field of endeavor I think we are concerned more with the total efficiency of the entire process.

The overall efficiency of a motor, transformer or generator can be improved by reducing it's actual or (real) idle input power (no load running input power) .

The way I see it a generator that uses 300 Watts input at idle with no load, then when a 100 Watt load is applied the generator input reduces to 200 Watts
then that generator is 50% efficient with a 100 Watt load. How can it not be ?

Anyway proof is in the pudding if you can produce a self running machine using those methods you will have the last laugh.

Cheers 

Overschuss

Quote from: Farmhand on March 22, 2013, 08:15:07 PM
Thane you state that a shorted output is an infinite load or like an infinite load, but how can it be defined like that ?
[...]
I think a short circuit is quite different to a resistive load, unless the short circuit has significant resistance in itself and
there is significant current as well.
[...]

You're right !
Everyone who has already 'played' with Coils, Magnets, Motors/Dynamos knows that this statement is absolutely correct.

THANE HEINS

Quote from: Farmhand on March 22, 2013, 08:15:07 PM

eg. a 25 Watt light globe dissipates 25 Watts out of the system as heat and light if powered by a supply that is suitable.

How much energy does a short circuited output dissipate out of the system as heat and light or whatever else ?

I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO PUT A 25 WATT LIGHT BULB IN ONE OF YOUR YOUR HOUSE AC SOCKETS AND THEN PUT A DEAD SHORT ACROSS ANOTHER SOCKET AND LET THE CIRCUIT BREAKER TELL YOU WHICH LOAD IS HIGHER AND IS DISSIPATING MORE POWER. :o

QuoteI think a short circuit is quite different to a resistive load, unless the short circuit has significant resistance in itself and
there is significant current as well.

NOW PUT A SHORT CIRCUIT [INFINITE LOAD] ACROSS YOUR LEAD ACID BATTERY TERMINALS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

GET READY TO PUT OUT THE FIRE WHEN THE HIGH CURRENT FLOW THROUGH NEAR ZERO OHM LOAD SETS THE WIRE'S INSULATION ON FIRE OR BLOWS UP THE BATTERY. :P

LOAD RESISTANCE IS A INDICATOR OF HOW MUCH CURRENT CAN FLOW THROUGH IT.

A HIGH RESISTANCE LOAD I.E. 10,000 OHMS IS A VIRTUAL NO-LOAD, OPEN CIRCUIT CONDITION BECAUSE VIRTUALLY NO CURRENT FLOWS.

A LOW RESISTANCE LOAD I.E. 0.01 OHMS IS A VIRTUAL INFINITE LOAD, SHORT CIRCUIT CONDITION BECAUSE MAXIMUM CURRENT FLOWS.

THIS IS ELECTRICITY 101 FRIENDS - BUT SADLY MANY PhDs DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS SIMPLE FACT. :-\

QuoteAccelerating a rotor under load is easy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFWin-crxQY

YES IF YOU SATURATE THE CORE.

QuoteThe input power reduces as it accelerates under load or short circuit. Are you saying I produced OU ?

ABSOLUTELY IF YOU ARE NOT SATURATING THE COIL'S CORE... :D

QuoteIdle power consumption is considered in motor, transformer and generator efficiency because the idle losses can be reduced as the devices are loaded up more, the power factor and efficiency can improve.

NOT TRUE AT ALL BECAUSE AN UNLOADED MOTOR, TRANSFORMER AND GENERATOR ALL HAVE ZERO OUTPUT AND ZERO EFFICIENCY! ???

QuoteIn this field of endeavor I think we are concerned more with the total efficiency of the entire process.

The overall efficiency of a motor, transformer or generator can be improved by reducing it's actual or (real) idle input power (no load running input power) .

The way I see it a generator that uses 300 Watts input at idle with no load, then when a 100 Watt load is applied the generator input reduces to 200 Watts then that generator is 50% efficient with a 100 Watt load. How can it not be ?

I WOULD ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET EDGEMUCATED AND READ THE WORK ENERGY PRINCIPLE AND THE LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY WHICH STATES THAT "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH" AND "ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED OR DESTROYED"

SO IF A GENERATOR IS ABLE TO DELIVER EVEN AN INFINITELY SMALL AMOUNT OF POWER WITH NO INCREASE IN ON-LOAD INPUT THEN IT IS CREATING ENERGY (INTERNALLY) AND IS OU ;D - AS LONG AS THE LOSSES ARE NOT BEING REDUCED SOMEHOW IN THE PROCESS.

QuoteAnyway proof is in the pudding if you can produce a self running machine using those methods you will have the last laugh.
Cheers

I THOUGHT THIS OU FORUM WAS A SELF RUNNING MACHINE?

WELL A SELF RUNNING IGNORANCE MACHINE 8) ANYWAY...

ANY SYSTEM THAT IS RUNNING (ROTATING) AT A STEADY STATE SPEED NO MATTER HOW INEFFICIENT HAS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF KINETIC ENERGY STORED IN IT (INERTIA/POTENTIAL ENERGY) AND CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WORK.

IN ORDER TO INCREASE THE SPEED, THE KINETIC ENERGY, THE INERTIA, AND THE POTENTIAL ENERGY - WORK MUST BE DONE ON THAT OBJECT, ENERGY MUST BE PUT INTO THE SYSTEM FROM THE OUTSIDE TO BRING IT TO A HIGHER POTENTIAL ENERGY...

(ANYONE WHO HAS DRIVEN A CAR, RODE A BICYCLE, OR WALKED UP A FLIGHT OF STAIRS [NO MATTER HOW FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE/INEFFICIENT IN ORDER TO INCREASE THEIR POTENTIAL ENERGY BEFORE THEY JUMPED OFF KNOWS THAT THIS STATEMENT IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!) :-*

WHEN YOU CAN DO ANY WORK (EVEN A SUPER SMALL AMOUNT OF WORK) WITHOUT PUTTING ENERGY IN FROM THE OUTSIDE (OR CONSUMING MORE POWER) OR DECREASING THE INITIAL INEFFICIENCY THEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING (WORK) FOR FREE WHICH IS THE ESSENCE OF OU AND THE ESSENCE OF FREE ENERGY NO MATTER HOW SMALL.

THIS "SELF RUNNING MACHINE" IDEA WAS PROBABLY PLANTED BY A OIL COMPANY MOLE TO KEEP OU PIONEERS FROM REALIZING THEIR OWN AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN ORDER TO PERPETUATE THE COMPLETELY FALSE LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY HOAX AND TO KEEP TEACHING THIS CRAP TO OUR CHILDREN INSTEAD OF CORRECTING THE PHYSICS BOOKS.  :-X

REGARDS
T

Thane C. Heins
President & CEO
Potential +/- Difference Inc. R & D
"Change catalysts using our potential to make a positive difference"
Email: thaneh@potentialdifference.ca
Cell: 613.795.1602
YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/user/pdicanada1 
Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=107557432&trk=tab_pro
slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/ThaneCHeins 

THANE HEINS

Quote from: poynt99 on March 23, 2013, 09:53:03 AM
From Thane:
Not necessarily so. It could also mean that the efficiency of the generator was increased from some original value below 100%, to some higher value than the previous one, but still less than 100%.

SO IF A GENERATOR IS ABLE TO DELIVER EVEN AN INFINITELY SMALL AMOUNT OF POWER WITH NO INCREASE IN ON-LOAD INPUT THEN IT IS CREATING ENERGY (INTERNALLY) AND IS OU  :D - AS LONG AS THE LOSSES ARE NOT BEING REDUCED SOMEHOW IN THE PROCESS.

IF THE SYSTEM HAS ACCELERATED (ITSELF) AND THE ON-LOAD KINETIC ENERGY OF THE SYSTEM IS HIGHER THAN THE INITIAL NO-LOAD CONDITION THEN THERE IS MORE OUTPUT POTENTIAL ENERGY (ON-LOAD) THAN THERE WAS ON NO-LOAD AND IS OU!  ;)

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS...

CHEERS
T

DeepCut

Work-Energy Principle :

"The change in the kinetic energy of an object is equal to the net work done on the object."

Net work = (0.5*mV^2 final)-(0.5*mv^2 initial)

Do the maths.

All the best,

DC.