Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I Cube Transformer

Started by icorex11, March 26, 2013, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icorex11

here  are a few more picture of a compleat spinner pulse wire  fully wound  on an ICUBE core

icorex11

here is the ICUBE  spinner  both halfs wound 1 wire oppisite dirrections  there is 20 laps of 4 turn/ lap for a total of 80 turns each on both cores  clockwise and counter clockwise  this winding configuration MAKES A SUPER STRONG MAGNETIC FEILD ... 

so strong infact .. that i broke 5 legs off this core i have since then had to repair the core with epoxy  just a word of caution do not let the 2 halfs crash togather i only applyed 12 vdc to the spinner and they slammed  into each other  the pull force on the one i had powered was so strong it yanked it out my hand ...  KOOL!

ARX11

icorex11

so in the next picture you see that i made a bobbin of cardboard to wind a secondary on...
so i wound the secondary 22 gage magnet wire 150 turns in 5 layers starting at 40 turns ..   it wound well in my next pic you see the bobbin set in place  all i did to wind the coil was found a solid square shape the bobbin fit on perfectlly  i then hand wound it 

in the last picture you see the 150 turn secondary in place on the ICUBE core

i will be placeing 4 secondaries on the leggs aswell

ARX11

icorex11

so now i will place the 4 secondaries on the ICUBE spinner thease 4 secondaries will be wound on bobbins .. the bobbins i have found are from a dollar store  they were used to hold coloured craft wire they did not cost much ...

i will wind 30 gage magnet wire on them in a usual AC winding configuration ..  typically left to right layer on layer ... incase you didn't  know ....  lol

so here is a picture of the bobbins i will use and they will be wound for high voltage high freq ...the spinner is designed for  low voltage supply ....

ARX11

icorex11

so thats great then we have a blank bobbin and i dont feel like hand winding it .... yawn ...

so here is what i have done here is a simple cheep bobbin winder ..  i payed like $4.95  for it  i just added electrical tape to center the bobbin .. here are 3 pics showing the winder it goes in a cordless drill...

ARX11