Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I Cube Transformer

Started by icorex11, March 26, 2013, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icorex11

4 secondaries 30 gage around 1000 turns per bobbin

i have lots of room on the legs yet !
picture #2 all bobbins abord ...... 
all back togather
ARX11

icorex11

I have a few more I CUBE SPINNER configurations yet ...
the next one I will talk about is the ICUBE SPINNER ACCELERATOR this device is almost the same as the one b4 it  but both spinners are wound SAME DIRRECTION  and only 1 spinner is powered to start with .. as the output of the first spinner builds up in a cap the second spinner / accelerator is engaged  .. and it adds to the fast spinning magnetics  running same polarity and direction  as primary  spinner and the  accelerator  is powered from the fly back of the first spinner only  ..

I will display pictures  for this as well but I will first finish the last spinner  lol
I have a few more things  for it yet ....

ARX11

icorex11

I have been researching energy for some time ....  I do have a large inventory of devices I have invented and in the toys I have made resides  this coil I was able to make a device run on its self with gain .I have done this a few years back ... so I have chosen to wind an ALI coil on an I CORE...  and see what will be the result...

here is a video of a ALI COIL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s95te2vP21w
in this video I make a polarized ALI coil .. on the fly back I wound a non polarized coil 

so I made one on a fly back core ... :)
here ya go 

ARX11

icorex11

so here is a good source of power to drive my ICUBE CORE TRANSFORMERS...

ever wonder why  I don't  use the bridge and an external EARTH GROUND .. AND INJECT  FREE ENERGY INTO THE SYSTEM .... :)

I love this video ..

perhaps I may just do that ... lol

ARX11

this coil and configuration could power any of the I CUBES I have showen ... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRGKgpMcAPA

icorex11

so finishing up the  I CUBE SPINNER ..

it needs 2 trigger wires yet and some higher amperage lower voltage few turn secondaries  then the winding is compleate it will have high voltage out x4 and lower voltage out center core .. and high current low turn out x8

so there is lots of outputs ..
here is the coil with a trigger wire wound on top of the spinner winding

ARX11