Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel idea! Free for all.

Started by Ghost, April 06, 2013, 05:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Ghost
So you try for the perfect storm..........?

Nice idea,a well timed slide hammer to cause rotation and break the magnetic  wall!!
Don't let Eatinbarbeque upset you,perhaps if he just listens to the "Whatifs"??

He'll get some cool ideas when he's just sitting around thinking happy thoughts about how to Make the world a better place.

Thx for sharing your thought....
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Ghost

thanks ramset.
i wasn't really expecting much positive feedback well maybe a little.
i picture this idea working and it seems great but like many other ideas i had in the past looked good at first but then failed :(
so at this point i try not to get high hopes because it is very disappointing to fail but at least i learn from past mistakes.
i rather people tell me why it wont work rather than just tell me it doesn't work.
my dream is to discover free energy and share it with the world openly free of charge under the GPL license "copyleft".

So do you really think this idea can work?

oh and im not really sure what you meant by "So you try for the perfect storm..........?"

ramset

Ghost
share it with the world openly free of charge under the GPL license "copyleft
========
This part is the most important part,the Sincere intent to do as you describe above,
I believe things will start to happen more and more when men truly feel this way,and act accordingly!

As far as the perfect storm,a lot of "Learned" :o  men who frequent these forums often Joke about a compilation of techs to achieve Over unity.

Myself I take this approach quite seriously
Hence the "Perfect storm' analogy..........

Do I believe your idea has merit ?
absolutely !!

will it drive you mostly Mad trying?.......

I hope not, you seem a good man with good intentions !

tHZ
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Ghost

thanks again and i appreciate your kind words.

peace

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: Ghost on April 07, 2013, 10:29:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

Arm (A) is not floating up but being lifted by the magnet.
When arm (A) reaches a tiny bit pass the horizontal position arm (C) slides causing leverage and causes arm (A) to break free from the magnet.
A weight being lifted under water is a lot easier.
So the magnet pulling the arm up doesn't have to be so strong opposed to being outside of water.
The extra energy comes from the shifting of the arm causing leverage.
The weight of the arm outside the water is a lot "heavier" than the arm stuck to the magnet underwater.
I think the input comes from the magnet pulling the arm and the extra output is from the "heavier" arm outside the water which should be heavy enough to break free the other arm from the magnet.

But hey I can't say I'm correct.

So the whole essence of your hypothesis is that the SMOT will produce excess energy under water.  Nothing else matters, as it is all gravity wheel/shifting lever stuff which has never worked.

So just make an underwater SMOT circle and see if that works.  Nothing else is needed.