Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Sunset

In continuation to my previous post, the attached drawing gives a graphical view on an ideal configuration and operation, no practical negative aspects have been taken into account.

1.. The pendulum starts from the right, pivot is at A. 
2.. The blob swing clockwise and drops the pivot to B at the vertical. The drop is an ideal instantaneous event.
3.. The centrifugal down force is determined by the weight and its velocity. The problem in the ideal event is that the drop is instantaneous, at that moment there is no longer any velocity to provide centrifugal force.  With other words, extra centrifugal down force is negated by the inverse of the drop window angle.  So we can only count on gravity weight over the drop distance as energy out (the sting in the carpet)
4..  When the blob reaches the position "Pivot up START", the pivot and weight move up synchronously in order to utilize the inertia of the blob.
5..  When the pivot is restored to point A, the blob is now at a position that is 1 potential energy unit lower than when it started its swing at the right.

Conclusion:  We harvested 1 energy unit at vertical,  unfortunately this unit had to be paid for a "Pivot up END"

Any comments or errors?  Please feel free to comment.

Red_Sunset

Zeitmaschine

My free comment: :D

That illustration looks enlightening - at first sight. Congratulations! But, for some reason which I do not fully understand yet, that theory does not match reality. At least not the reality that I can see in this video below.

As you said earlier »I bet he knows exactly how this works and why«. So, then he should also know that this is NOT working (according to the theory in the illustration), but then, why is his website still online? What's the point?

Can you see in the video any difference in the movement of the pendulum, especially regarding the height of its return points, whether the lever moves or the lever is locked? I cannot. Why? One could argue, that the movement of the pivot is too small to see a difference in the pendulum's return height. But on the other hand, that small pivot/lever movement creates a strong force nevertheless. Hence, do we have a wrong reality or rather a wrong theory? I have to think about that.

Furthermore, what happens to the centrifugal and centripetal forces when the pivot moves down? Are they of interest or not?

Still puzzled what centrifugal and centripetal force means in a LC circuit. ???

Red_Sunset

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 27, 2015, 09:50:50 AM
My free comment: :D

That illustration looks enlightening - at first sight. Congratulations! But, for some reason which I do not fully understand yet, that theory does not match reality. At least not the reality that I can see in this video below.

As you said earlier »I bet he knows exactly how this works and why«. So, then he should also know that this is NOT working (according to the theory in the illustration), but then, why is his website still online? What's the point?

Can you see in the video any difference in the movement of the pendulum, especially regarding the height of its return points, whether the lever moves or the lever is locked? I cannot. Why? One could argue, that the movement of the pivot is too small to see a difference in the pendulum's return height. But on the other hand, that small pivot/lever movement creates a strong force nevertheless. Hence, do we have a wrong reality or rather a wrong theory? I have to think about that.

Furthermore, what happens to the centrifugal and centripetal forces when the pivot moves down? Are they of interest or not?

Still puzzled what centrifugal and centripetal force means in a LC circuit. ???
Zeit,
Do not take any statement as ABSOLUTE.  That sure would be confusing.
I proposed a logical step by step flow of operation of an IDEAL (not a practical) model. 
The question to ask is, does every step make sense?   Even if it make sense that would mean it is probably true, but not necessary absolutely true.  Only practical dependable validation can confirm the accuracy of the statement.

What do we have as counter argument.
1.. Milkovic has a website showing his device
2.. The video is taken from a complete wrong angle to show impact of pivot movement on the swing (why didn't he take that shot perpendicular, I would guess as a technical person he would be attentive to that ), so I do not give it much accuracy value ( I would NOT use it as evidence)
3..  Do we have any dependable validation to suggest OU  (ease of use, yes)

To come back to the impact of dropping the pivot.
We have 2 extremes and 1 in between,
1.. No drop, only velocity (inertia)
2.. Drop instantaneous  (no velocity only weight)
3.. Drop over a specific swing angle  (velocity & centrifugal)

In the ideal model, the drop happens in a finit time frame, this effectively obliterates the velocity vector ( confirmation would be welcome).     In a practical model, the drop happens over a defined time period, then there is velocity and the centrifugal will manifest itself.  I am not completely done to the exact results that would come out of that.

When it comes to electronic equivalence,  there is a lot of similarity but there isn't necessary an exact 1 to1 equivalence for everything.  You rather should see the comparison in a general sense of symmetry in nature, in the mechanics of conversion and feedback mechanisms.

Red

Red_Sunset

I am not sure why we are trying to re-invent the wheel,  Some existing reading material attached
See attached pdf :  Jovan_Marjanovic_Secret_of_Free_Energy_from_Pendulum
I found this on Milkovic website :  http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html

Red

Red_Sunset

Some references that address the movable pivot impact on pendulum motion.

Extracts from Jovan Marjanovic

///
PENDULUM WITH MOVABLE PIVOT POINT
Author has seen some pendulums which were able to swing over two
hours when their pivot point was fixed and they were initially raised to position 1
and left to swing by their own. Unfortunately they lost most of its energy after a
half minute when they were used in two-stage mechanical oscillator. This
behavior caused great debate about energy balance of the machine and
possibility of using gravity energy as a fuel. Author also has seen several
scientific works with a claim that machine can not create energy surplus.
However, all of them had serious error concerning description of total energy of
the system

It already has been said that pendulum with fixed point can swing over two
hours and that the same pendulum in two-stage oscillator was able to move lever
with mass m only for half a minute. To extend pendulum swinging for only couple
of minutes would create significant over unity behavior of the oscillator.

///  Red