Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Best way to submitt a overunity research to public

Started by JEJEHO, May 20, 2013, 06:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEJEHO

Dear Conrad,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I want to be recognised as an inventor.

I am a idiot or liar , you can decide later after i publish it.

Anyway thanks for your good suggesition friend

Best Regards
Nixon

conradelektro

Quote from: JEJEHO on May 21, 2013, 02:30:51 AM

A) I want to be recognised as an inventor.

B) I am a idiot or liar , you can decide later after i publish it.

Remark on point A):

Recognition is the most difficult thing to get in any society. One has to fight for recognition and many others also want to be recognised for the same thing. Every "good idea" (which some want to call "invention") has many fathers. Nothing is "invented" out of the blue, there always is a technological history and long development of many years behind it. Which part in this "history" is your part? What did you learn from others? What was your contribution?

The moment a technology or "invention" becomes valuable (can be sold easily because people want it) the fight is on. And this usually means that money will be thrown at it, and the "biggest money" will win.

So, whenever you crave for recognition, you are into all the problems that plague the world. The strong wins, the weak looses. The powerful will have their way, the underdogs are sent away. Money will rule and the poor have little chance.

I do not want to lament, this does not make sense, because it is as it is. And in case you want to have "recognition" you have to take into consideration how it is and it does not matter what you wish for.

In order to be "recognised as inventor" you have to go into the patent system or you can try to publish in well established scientific publications.

The patent system is expensive and there is no guarantee that you will get a patent. And in case the "invention" is valuable it will be difficult to defend a patent, because patent litigation is extremely expensive.

The well established scientific publications will nor accept papers about controversial subjects.

But in principle everything is possible, many people get a patent and many people publish in scientific publications. But in my opinion an "OU claim" is ill suited for the patent system and the scientific publication circus, because you will not be "recognised" easily!

Remark on point B):

If you make an "OU claim" the first thing that happens is that you are called "idiot" or "liar" or "fraudster". You will have to present extraordinary proof and nobody has succeeded so far in this respect. The more your claim contradicts conventional knowledge the more you will be attacked.

The only way to overcome this natural hurdle is to present very very good proof. And exactly this "very very good proof" is always missing.

And it brings us back to pint A). If you want to be recognised to have done something extraordinary you will have to do something extraordinary. And mostly this "extraordinary" has to be in convincing other people and to be very strong in the fight for "recognition".

Remark on "how could it be done?":

In case somebody really has invented an "OU thing" she or he should be a saint. It has to be given away for free, and all "recognition as inventor" and all "will to be rewarded in any way" has to be abandoned. The "inventor" has to consider herself or himself as completely unimportant, like having never existed.

This will make the "recognition game" and the "patent game" completely obsolete and nobody will be able to stop the "idea". People will copy the idea, they will try to take it away from each other, but because it really has been given away for free, the "idea" will march around the world by itself.

And because the world is as it is, this "giving away for free" will never happen. So, keep on trying to be recognise, keep on trying to be rewarded, and you will be recognised and rewarded for what you are. Go to the nearest mirror and look into it, you will see what you are, and you have been and you will be recognised and rewarded for what you are.

Greetings, Conrad

JEJEHO

Dear Conrad,

Thanks for your reply.

If I have a OU unit, calling the press and show it to them the working and the way of working will give me a recognition or not?.Is it is a good idea or bad idea.

sorry for asking questions.

Best regards
Nixon

conradelektro

Quote from: JEJEHO on May 22, 2013, 12:48:51 AM

If I have a OU unit, calling the press and show it to them the working and the way of working will give me a recognition or not? Is it a good idea or a bad idea.

Calling the press? Who will come? Will they believe you?

It is the age old "recognition" game. My prediction: almost nobody will come to see your thing, and almost nobody will believe you.

In case that you really have something useful and good, many others will claim that it is their invention. Said in the most simple way, the idea will be stolen from you. Others will exploit your idea to their advantage and you will get nothing.

Whatever you do, it will be difficult to gain recognition and it will be difficult to convince others that you really have something useful. And it will be even more difficult to make money with your invention.

This sounds all very negative. I just tell you what you have to expect. Many people have gotten granted patents, others have published in scientific publications, others go to the press or make presentations, others have written books. How many have been recognised for their OU device?

I tell you a simple truth, nobody has ever been recognised for an OU device. As simple as that. Will you be the first? Chances are, nobody will listen to you. Chances are, you are deceiving yourself.

So what can you do? Whatever you do, the fight will be on. If your "invention" is useful, it will be taken from you. In any case, you personally are the least important part of the whole story.

In my opinion, you should first build many devices which show that your "invention" really works. Build 10 or 100 and hand them over to people who can test them. Publish plans how to build the device on the internet. Try to publish plans in some news papers. Try to make presentations where you show more than one of your devices. Let people freely inspect your devices, hand out plans in the ten thousands.

Even if you do all that, will you be recognised, will people listen? The most likely outcome is that you will be ignored. And if your "invention" is for real, you will loose control of it, others will benefit from it.

Look at the history of all technology which is present today. The original "inventor", the person or persons who started with any technology or science had little gain from it. Only later, when a technology was recognised as being useful, others got the benefit. There are super stars like Einstein or Tesla, but how much was their idea and how much was prepared by others in the past? Tesla died in a cheap hotel room, Einstein tried all his life to "invent" something that makes a lot of money for him (e.g. a refrigerator). He got a nice salary as a professor, but in my opinion his success was important for the politics of his time and not so much because of him personally. (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm, not my opinion, but in some way it could be true.) Are you important for the politics of our time?

Look at the transistor. Who has invented the transistor? Bell Labs made the transistor commercially useful, that is all that can be said.

Try whatever you feel you can do, the rest is out of your hands. Do whatever you want, but look around you, be aware of our world, stop dreaming, stop deceiving yourself.

Greetings, Conrad

JEJEHO

Dear Conrad,

So much thank full for your advice.

Let GOD decide the rest

Thanks &  Regards
Nixon