Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Best way to submitt a overunity research to public

Started by JEJEHO, May 20, 2013, 06:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEJEHO

Dear All,

Can you please suggest me how to publish my invention of a overunity device to public. I am afraid if I publish my invention at overunity web there is a chance that the moderator or others can delete it.so later I can not claim that it is my invention.I want to submit my  invention to public in a public domain where it can give me an evidence that it is my invention.

Please suggest

Thank you
Regards
Nixon

e2matrix

Quote from: JEJEHO on May 20, 2013, 06:49:11 AM
Dear All,

Can you please suggest me how to publish my invention of a overunity device to public. I am afraid if I publish my invention at overunity web there is a chance that the moderator or others can delete it.so later I can not claim that it is my invention.I want to submit my  invention to public in a public domain where it can give me an evidence that it is my invention.

Please suggest

Thank you
Regards
Nixon
First I would go ahead and publish it here as well as energeticforum.com and any other energy forums (there are many but these two are a couple of the bigger ones).   Then get your own web site (very inexpensive - you can get 2 years plus a domain name easily for ~ $70 and there are even free ones if you have low traffic).    Also contact Sterling Allen at www.peswiki.com  or pureenergysystems.com which is a big energy news site and it's going to be around for a long while I'm sure.   
Now having said that this site here is supposed to be for open source info.   You can find tons of info here on why open source is the only way your invention will ever get into use and into the publics hands.   The official patent office memo is around here in a number of places that makes it quite clear you will never get a patent on an overunity device.  They won't allow it, it will be confiscated and buried.   If you want to make money from your invention there will be a lot of ways to do so but a patent is not the way to go.   This has been discussed at length here and other forums like energeticforum.com so I'm not going to repeat everything here - do the research.   Get your info out as fast and far and wide as possible because you are in danger of disappearing if you really have something.   I've got 3 documents full of dead and missing energy inventors.   The only way to stay safe is to put it all out there as open source.   

gri

Hi.

Definitely you will have to search for hosting provider
and the domain name provider.

Then you will install the forum software
on your own hosting account.

Later you will publish your original articles
on the forum of your own
so they could be globally quoted.

Begin with free hosting, free domain name, free forum software.

If you are ready to give a try
then i will PM you the links to the definite providers
of free hosting, free domain name, free forum software -
appropriate, in my opinion,
for the planet of stealing primates.

Quote from: JEJEHO
Dear All,

Can you please suggest me
how to publish my invention of a overunity device to public.
I am afraid if I publish my invention at overunity web
there is a chance that the moderator or others can delete it.
so later I can not claim that it is my invention.
I want to submit my  invention to public in a public domain
where it can give me an evidence that it is my invention.

Please suggest

Nixon
Your Gritoadmixes to Gri | Digrigible: { Gri to Hartiberlin -> Hartiberlin to Gri }

truesearch

@JEJEHO:

I second what gri says: post it here at overunity.com as well as EnergeticForum ( http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/ ) and EnergyScienceForum ( http://www.energyscienceforum.com/alternative-energy-general/ ).

By releasing it to numerous open-source forums you dramatically increase the chance of it getting duplicated and used world-wide while establishing your claim as "inventor" rather than it simply getting "buried" by the forces that be. . . .

Please be ready to counter the many detractors and nay-sayers who frequent these places. Some appear to visit here simply for the sake of arguing.  >:(

Wishing you the best and hope to hear your "news"!.

truesearch

gri

Truesearch, be attentive please.
I am not suggesting to post the original messages
on others' forums.
I am suggesting to spread not more than the global quotes
of the original articles
       having been placed at the own forum of invention author.

Quote from: truesearch
I second what gri says:
post it here at overunity.com
as well as EnergeticForum ( http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/ )
and EnergyScienceForum ( http://www.energyscienceforum.com/alternative-energy-general/ ).
Your Gritoadmixes to Gri | Digrigible: { Gri to Hartiberlin -> Hartiberlin to Gri }