Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

gravity-buoyancy underwater wheel

Started by roberval, June 03, 2013, 12:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberval

Agreed,
my current build does not transfer weight from the roberval to classic scale, it's a little more complicated as the system works in 3 dimensions.

the way i'm using the roberval balance linkage is not as a balance of weights, it's being used to apply force, the 3D geometry in the design allows the mechanism to create the overbalance.
most of the system is symmetrical, to run in the opposite direction e.g. "CW" the wheel would only need to be turned 180 degrees CW which sets up the overbalance system to run the wheel CW.
unfortunately the design can't use the simple chain sprocket system, which is a pain to build.

Rafael Ti

Mr roberval
Let me post here a bit improved version of Bessler No 108 water wheel...
Thank you.

Low-Q

Quote from: Rafael Ti on June 20, 2013, 07:20:36 AM
Mr roberval
Let me post here a bit improved version of Bessler No 108 water wheel...
Thank you.
Since you already are focusing on buoyant wheels, maybe you also could look into a similar wheel in air where there is practically no pressure difference between bottom and top. Say you fill the pockets with Helium instead, and let the wheel be placed in air... just for couriosity. But ofcourse the Helium will cause pressure difference inside the pockets...

Edit. image added:
Would it be better for you if you some how counterweight the metal plates so there will be symmetry in the weight balance due to the different locations where the metal plates are on each side?
Because I will guess that the metal plates will displace as much air as the weight allows, and if the metal plates are more under the hub than balanced in the same height as the hub, the buoyancy effect will be cancelled out. If you use a counter weight that is displacing as much water as the weight of the plate, this difference might be eliminated ( ??? ).

I mean; The center of metal plate mass is under the hub, while the center of buoyancy is as much above the hub. With the extra counter "weights" this might balance the weight so the buoyant effect actually turns the wheel around...(I doubt, but it would be nice to analyze it)

Vidar

Low-Q

Did this thread die? Or did you guys go into the think box?

Vidar

Rafael Ti

Quote from: Low-Q on June 21, 2013, 08:33:53 AM
Would it be better for you if you some how counterweight the metal plates so there will be symmetry in the weight balance due to the different locations where the metal plates are on each side?
We were taught that these kind of "overbalanced wheels" with folded arms don't work and are always in balance... so if you remove the wheel from the water it should stay in perfect balance. (the same if you pump the air of the system letting it stay immersed) When you put it back to the water it should start to rotate due to presence of air in the system.
What is strange is that the modern science DO NOT apparently APPLY the law of conservation energy to the force/energy of gravity.
I think this is just excuse for their lack of abilities in field of gravity machines or... perhaps something way different.