Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tragic accident with ball magnet EMDR motor-generator

Started by hartiberlin, June 22, 2013, 03:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: hartiberlin on June 23, 2013, 11:17:18 AM
Hi synchro1,
can you please show a video of your device ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTs_iuUbuM&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLlx7cjHzBEmQ

Listen to the soundtrack on this video. I had had this running for a day and a half with the same zinging effect. Bouncing the power back and forth in resonance! No change in battery voltage. The big spiral's a trigger and power, and the smaller spiral's  wired to a FWBR then to the source battery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=YTjqcX6sigQ&feature=endscreen

TinselKoala

Now that is interesting.

With the toroidal winding you should not be getting very much magnetic flux leakage, but you can be driving the core into and out of saturation, and also getting some additional augmentation from the field of the rotating sphere magnet.
In other words, you might have a core-effect pulse motor, self-triggering, with the internal spherical magnet as its rotor. It's like a Steorn Orbo core-effect pulse motor, only much better!

If, that is, I am right about it running from the core effect rather than flux leakage from the toroid acting as an electromagnet.

conradelektro

Quote from: synchro1 on June 23, 2013, 07:30:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTs_iuUbuM&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLlx7cjHzBEmQ

No change in battery voltage. The big spiral's a trigger and power, and the smaller spiral's  wired to a FWBR then to the source battery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=YTjqcX6sigQ&feature=endscreen

I never understand why people who claim "no power consumption" never use a capacitor instead of a battery.

I would allow to start the device with a battery till it assumes "constant operation", but then a capacitor (which already was in parallel with the battery) could take over. Then one measures (e.g. every minute) the Voltage over the cap for a few seconds only (because the multimeter would be a load).

The capacity of a battery to drive a low power device is sufficient to do it for many days (and I have driven a Joule Thief with one AAA battery for almost 4 months), therefore "no change in battery Voltage" is a meaningless statement. It only shows "low power consumption".

It is specially bad if the tests are done with a 12 V 7 Ah battery (or even bigger batteries). To see a change in Voltage in case 100 µW are drawn will take many days and will probably be due to self discharging.

Greetings, Conrad

synchro1

The battery voltage drops noticably right away when I disconnect the feedback loop. This draw shows up instantly, it dosen't take days.  I don't need a capacitor to tell me what's going on!

Here's what I know for sure; Current can't flow in two directions at the same time through the same wire, but it can reverse directions. I use a number of magnet spheres of different sizes. The 1 1/2 " speeds up and slows down. Looking at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEtnFn6TAzs

We can see the amp meter charging the battery as the sphere slows down and then reversing the current and draining the source as it regains speed. The charge coil then gains sway with an overwhelming back surge. That zither sound at around a hertz is the frequency of the charge reversal. While it's behaving that way in tight resonant oscillation, there's no further draw on the power source.

Even when the amp draw is rising and falling 3 100's each way, the base line voltage doesn't change. Think about it. At a steady R.P.M., once the charge coil's power reaches exchange level, there's no way for any other power to work into the circuit! The transaction is an even exchange from that point foward!

hoptoad

Quote from: synchro1 on June 24, 2013, 09:05:01 PM
snip...
Current can't flow in two directions at the same time through the same wire
snip..
Actually, in broad terms, currents can flow in opposite directions at the same time in the same wire.
But only those currents which are not deriving their emf from the same source at the same time.

KneeDeep