Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New generator patent using environment temperature to generate power

Started by RedEagle, June 26, 2013, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Think this device will work?

Yes, definately
1 (10%)
Yes, but it needs changes
2 (20%)
not sure
4 (40%)
No, it can not work at all
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 29, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

RedEagle

Quote from: markdansie on June 30, 2013, 07:11:05 AM
sorry no cigar , many other attempts at similar approaches some almost 100 years old.
Take notice of Libre Energia
Mark

Good thing I didn't want a cigar.
Easy to say it can not work because of the second law of thermodynamics.
But still nobody is able to tell me where it breaks that law.
Benz's engine was not the first attempt to run a motor on explosives... well, we do have cars.
So other approaches don't mean it can't work.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: RedEagle on June 30, 2013, 07:00:18 AM

But to come back to the first example... how if your weight could drop deaper than it was in the first place?
Like it could drop in a hole?
You would end up with more energy than you put in resulting in the weight having less potential energy.
That is what my device does with heat.

and just were does this 'hole' come from? Either it existed in the environment before hand and your device did not need to create it.  In that case your device simply describes a heat engine operating between a hot and cold reservoir and the characteristics of these are well known already.

OR alternatively , you had to 'dig the hole yourself'.

If this is the case , the 2nd Law tells us that the process of digging will expend more energy than can be recovered than by dropping a weight, or heat, or whatever into it.

It doesn't work. But don't take my word for it. I've been banned from this forum more times than I care to remember for pointing out the meaning of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, so I must wrong :)

forest

It's funny and silly to follow that discussion. Nobody states that laws of thermodynamic are wrong. In case of lake Sun is doing work to convert water into steam which ends up again in the lake. The difference between speed of the water flow and re-generation by Sun plus a huge amount of water in lake and all other factors like Sun energy , Earth area and so on makes it possible to tap energy from the source already here.

Still searching for Tesla examples....

RedEagle

Quote from: LibreEnergia on June 30, 2013, 07:39:45 AM
and just were does this 'hole' come from? Either it existed in the environment before hand and your device did not need to create it.  In that case your device simply describes a heat engine operating between a hot and cold reservoir and the characteristics of these are well known already.

OR alternatively , you had to 'dig the hole yourself'.

If this is the case , the 2nd Law tells us that the process of digging will expend more energy than can be recovered than by dropping a weight, or heat, or whatever into it.

It doesn't work. But don't take my word for it. I've been banned from this forum more times than I care to remember for pointing out the meaning of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, so I must wrong :)

It's not that I don't believe in the second law of thermodynamics.
I do think it is right, but the implications taken from it may be wrong in some means.
Like your example with the weight. Sure it takes energy to dig the hole, but if the ground is lighter than the weight it takes less energy than the weight can produce on its way down. That way you end up with an energy plus without braking the second law.

Your username makes me assume you believe in a way to produce free energy. Does not every overunity device break the first law of thermodynamics?

All I ask is to tell me where I am wrong, where the second law of thermodynamics is broken.
I haven't got an answer to that from anyone yet and I did not find it myself though I was searching for many years, calculating it over and over again.

sparks

The laws of Thermodynamics pertain to kinetic energy.  A heated molecule jitters about due to the expansion and contraction of the chemical bonds of the molecule.   Infrared radiation 1/4 wavelength fits in nicely to the hydroxide bond length.  It stretches it or compresses it.  This causes the molecule to start vibrating.  Hydroxides are found in all water due to the ability of water to self-ionize.   The hydroxide ions form on the surface interface just like electrons form on the surface interface of a piece of wire.  The molecule then acts as an antennae for infrared waves.  The waves stress the bond and the bond acts like a spring stretched.    This is why when you go swimming there is a thin layer of heated water on the surface that is many degrees warmer than the water just 6 inches down.   This is why I find it amazing that ocean thermal energy converters would have to use such a deep water cold scource when the most temperature gradient is in the first 6" of water all over the planet including fresh water lakes.  Another huge temperature gradient would be a buried evaporator in the desert.  You wait for the temperatures to drop to near freezing at night and run your heat engine in pulse mode.  Twelve hour pulses.  The deserts lack water vapor therefore the air temperatures are extreme.  I wouldn't think that fans are a good way to heat the cold air.  I would use electro-magnetic radiation as my radiator.  Run a couple of motors in the middle of the circuit to get some of that heat to where it is needed but just moving it a couple of inches away isn't very efficient.  Another good heat gradient is where rainwater that has traveled through the ground meets up with standing water in a swamp.   The water in the spring fed flow is usually around 60 degrees.  The water that has been laying around in the swamps can be in the high eighties.   Evaporator in the swamp condenser in the river.  Florida's shelf is ideal for this.  Moisture dumped on the shelf runs through underground caverns and emerges at the swamps where it mixes directly with the heated water heading to the sea.   The rain water in the swamps moves like a foot or two an hour where it becomes very heated.  The river currents can be a foot or two a second.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love