Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie Circuit Demonstration June 29, 2013 Video Segments

Started by TinselKoala, July 01, 2013, 08:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

You just cannot resist, can you, Ainslie troll.

Even after you got whipped like a redheaded stepchild, you still pretend righteousness.

When will you retract your bogus manuscripts and start apologizing to all those people you have slighted, mislead and lied to over the years?

You will do a demo, you won't do a demo, you will do a demo..... make up your mind, if you have one. But if you do decide to do another demonstration, please demonstrate something other than your and your team's incompetence. See if you can get Donny to read the manual for the oscilloscope, for example.

If you like, I could teach him how to find the frequency of a sinusoidal oscillation on a digital oscilloscope. Since he plainly cannot do it unless it is displayed for him as a number in a box.

Oh, and by the way.... that thing with the three legs, standing against your back wall? That is called a "camera tripod" and its function is to make it easier for your audience to see what is happening in your demonstration, by holding the camera steady.

Oh, wait.... cellphones generally don't have tripod screw mounts do they. Well, there is always duct tape.....

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on July 01, 2013, 10:11:42 AM
This is actually a brilliant find TK, hat's off to you for thinking of this. I know I said I doubted they would have connected the CSR probe that way, but after seeing the recent demonstration, I was absolutely horrified when I saw the ref of the CSR probe sitting way over on the common ground point instead of directly across the CSR's. After seeing that, I realized they could very easily have placed (by mistake) the probe tip on the wrong side of the CSR when they did the Fig. 3 measurement.

There are some shots in the early part of the demonstration, before you or Weir came in, where you can actually see that the probe IS connected on the wrong side of the "shunt". They  move it around a lot, and the way they have their resistors mounted it seems very easy to hook it in wrongly. I think I even see a terminal hanging off that end where they clip into.

The idea wasn't completely mine though. A poster on another forum suggested I try simply shorting the CVR. When I tried this it gave nearly the same signal as the correct signal, because I used a standard cliplead jumper and its resistance might have been even higher than my 0.3 ohm Dale cvr. Putting the probe on the other end of the shunt was a simple step from there, and produced the exact desired result, and is very plausible considering the layout of Ainslie's board and her protestations that the mosfet was indeed "in tact".
Of course this is such a basic "blunder" or cheat that none of us experienced types even considered that it was possible.... but now we know better, I guess.

It's amusing to hear Ainslie trying to argue with you that a Gate signal of 8 volts with "some" current in the shunt is somehow "close enough" to the Figure 3 shot that shows 12 volts at the Gate and absolutely Zero current in the shunt. In her mind the issue is dead, since she got "close enough" and in her mind it doesn't matter anyway. Amazing. But I got the impression that not everyone that was there on-scene fully agreed with her.

poynt99

Mmmm yes,

I am going to have to include this in a demo, just for fun.  :D
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

TinselKoala

Arrgh.

I have located the segment where they are flipping the probe for the first time. The IDIOT with the cellphone is holding his thumb over the microphone or something; the audio is active but blocked just as if the mike is covered by his hand. Is this deliberate, to conceal the conversation and "narration"? Probably not, they aren't smart enough to do this deliberately, if they aren't smart enough to avoid doing it accidentally.

And they are fumbling around, and of course they don't have the gate drive turned up enough!

If you look at the four hour version on YouTube this part starts at around 00:40:00 or so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDsc-UAHHAQ

I am extracting the segment now, but it will take a while.

TinselKoala

I cannot believe the incompetence of these people. By 0:52:00, they have managed to take one screen shot and they STILL HAVE NOT turned up the gate voltage! I was going to extract the segment where they put the probe on one side, apply 12 volts, take a screen shot, move the probe to the other side, take a screenshot, and move on. This would have taken three minutes at the very most, if they were interested in testing the facts instead of avoiding them.
But after almost 14 minutes of fiddling with probes and scope buttons they still have not done that simple thing.

Fortunately for the cause of Science, at the end of the four hours Weir has them do the right thing, and it really _does_ only take about three minutes to do and would have taken less time if the NERDs would have just shut up and listened.