Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

thermodynamics of cores.2nd law breach?

Started by profitis, July 02, 2013, 07:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

ok @milehigh..so we have our gadolinium core at room temp wrapped with coils and send one d.c. oscillation pulse through.what happens if the core drops below its curie point from the resultant cooling end of the thermodynamic cycle..

poynt99

Why do you use "spaces" in between words, but not after punctuation?  ???
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

profitis

@point99..i,l start a thread on that issue later.meantime theres more important issues at hand.

MileHigh

Profits:

I read up a bit about gadolinium and the magnetocaloric effect, which I made reference to.

Quotewhat happens if the core drops below its curie point from the resultant cooling end of the thermodynamic cycle.

Your questions would be better if you could supply more details.  Right now I am going to assume that the magnetocaloric effect might not even work if the core is above the curie point of 20 C.  So the core will not cool down as per the magnetocaloric effect and your question itself is incorrect.

But I realize that your question is a lead in to the points that you want to make, so by all means please do so.  Also, it has to be more than a few cryptic sentences, really explain your points in a clear and unambiguous fashion please.

For reference about the magnetocaloric effect:

QuoteThe magnetocaloric effect (MCE, from magnet and calorie) is a magneto-thermodynamic phenomenon in which a change in temperature of a suitable material is caused by exposing the material to a changing magnetic field. This is also known by low temperature physicists as adiabatic demagnetization, due to the application of the process specifically to create a temperature drop. In that part of the overall refrigeration process, a decrease in the strength of an externally applied magnetic field allows the magnetic domains of a chosen (magnetocaloric) material to become disoriented from the magnetic field by the agitating action of the thermal energy (phonons) present in the material. If the material is isolated so that no energy is allowed to (re)migrate into the material during this time, i.e., an adiabatic process, the temperature drops as the domains absorb the thermal energy to perform their reorientation. The randomization of the domains occurs in a similar fashion to the randomization at the curie temperature of a ferromagnetic material, except that magnetic dipoles overcome a decreasing external magnetic field while energy remains constant, instead of magnetic domains being disrupted from internal ferromagnetism as energy is added.

When they say, "agitating action of the thermal energy (phonons) present in the material," they mean that thermal energy in the material is used up to knock the magnetic domains into a random orientation and as a result that cools down the material.

When they say "energy is added" they mean that the material is above the Curie temperature and the large amount of ambient heat energy knocks the magnetic domains out of alignment.

MileHigh

markdansie

@MH
Thank you for your explanation

I can see how this would lead people to believe they were seeing an overunity effect. This white mans magic is sure powerful stuff.
Kind Regards

PS Profitis, you never did answer my question why you did not assist Rosemary in her live demonstration?