Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MEG

Started by KSW, April 14, 2005, 09:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSW

anybody here tried replicating the MEG?

it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to make, the only difficulty i guess would be the core material.

although i read that even with a normal core metal you could still achieve a COP of around 2.

they also seem to have trouble closing the loop. why not just have for example 2 caps, and switch them when the other reaches a full charge?

???

thanks - Kane

rlm555339

I did a simple attempt at the MEG.  It just sat there.  Didn't do nuthin..............
Probably my fault though. I might have omitted something.  At any rate, I sat there and looked at it after I'd put it together and decided that there wasn't ever going to be a use for it because there was no way I could see that one can get any wattage out of it.  ???  Guess I'm just not thinking out of the box enough, huh?   ;)
Ronald Classen, 30+ years electrical tech

BushWacker

Hi Guy's,

? ?As a matter of fact I have been talking to Stefan about the new highly modified version of a MEG type unit which Stefan calculated to be putting out 268 Watts by using a hand held portable CD player as the input. This is nothing compared to what my multimeter is reading from higher db audio sources. Yes, I am using strickly sound as the input energy, and getting quite a bit of power out of the unit. As I have said, it is highly modified and is much different from the original MEG design. I call this device the HOPE Generator or (Harmonic Oscillating Power Electric) Generator. Stefan has been writing me asking for information but this is all brand new stuff and I haven't had time to bring the unit in to the expert's in order to test my readings to see if they are all correct. My multimeter is a $250 digital unit, almost brand new, and reads everything else accurately so I guess we'll have to see after we put the unit through the ringer with some top engineer's. If you know where Stefan posted the info., please let me know so I can see what he posted alright?

Cheers,

J.D.

Vorg

To overcome the problem of meters not designed to work at those freq, it should be possible to run the output through a bridge and stick a cap on the rectified side. Then check output in DC. If it's to be usefull for anything besides light floresent bulbs, it should be possible to convert from AC to DC. You should only loose about 1.2v. If loose too much, then you may not be getting as it apears.

BTW, be carfull using DMMs at higher freq. If you get high enough you will fry the meter with far less energy then what its rated for. For example, You can not use a DMM to check the voltage on a Sharp LCD projector lamp. Your meter will only last a few ms at best.

Thaelin

Hey Bushwhacker:
   Do you have a schematic for the circuit you are refering to?  I have been messing around
with pulse motors and such so have been collecting some epuipment. One thing I have now
is a frequency meter and an audio tone generator from the spare parts store. I am interested
in just how much over this can go. Tom said his meg was capable of powering the world if done
right and I think it can. Let me know.

Sugra