Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RADIATION ENERGY CONVERTER - WO2005055409 (A2) fighting Agenda-21

Started by MasterPlaster, July 05, 2013, 10:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

Here is an interesting patent but the document itself is in German.
Anyone has an English translation?

Abstract The invention relates to a radiation energy converter for the conversion of ambient energy into electricity. The primary energy sources thus used are radiation-induced atmospheric processes and the natural ambient energies resonantly coupled thereto which are partly electromagnetic in nature. The energy conversion process occurs with a (local) modulation of the terrestrial magnetic field, the method thus being known as Terra Energy Magnetism Converter (TEMCon). Applications for TEMCon thus are particularly in the field of decentralized regenerative energy generation (principle of sustainability, climate protection, agenda 21).

I got it here and you can surely try. It took me ages to find it!

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?FT=D&date=20050616&DB=&locale=en_EP&CC=WO&NR=2005055409A2&KC=A2&ND=1

gyulasun

Hi MasterPlaster,

Your link leads to the European Patent Office and they have a built-in free machine translator service that includes German too so you can read the English text as follows:  When you open your link, you can see a Menu (vertically) on the left hand side which includes the Description icon, click on it and you will have the German text of this patent application. Then you can see a "patenttranslate" icon shown in red, and by clicking on it you will get the English text in a new window.

This inventor had a German patent application on this same subject, it may also be interesting to read and collect info from it: DE20320031 and here is a link to it: http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?CC=DE&NR=20320031U1&KC=U1&FT=D&ND=3&date=20040401&DB=worldwide.espacenet.com&locale=en_EP

To have an English from this, just click on the Description icon on the left Menu of the link and follow the above procedure.

This is the Abstract of this latter application:

"Radiation energy converter comprises the following: a high energy receiver circuit (10) with an antenna (18) and a coupling device (20);  a radio-frequency storage circuit (12) with a storage coil (22);  a low frequency load circuit (14) and a control device (16). Coupling of the receiver circuit to the storage circuit is achieved using the coupling coil (20) and the storage coil, while coupling between storage and loading circuits is achieved using the storage coil and the power drawing coil (30)."

Gyula

MasterPlaster

ChrisW

I'd anyone reading this is a member of Yahoo groups "OneSmallStepForMan" (Larry Rayburn's group) please make a post there and let him know that his TREC device has been patented in Germany. I can attest to the fact that this is Lawrence's design -- at least the antenna portion of it. Larry's tuner is quite different, but it's very clear that the hardware and methodology are nearly identical. Actually, Larry's design is better as it's passive, meaning NO startup circuitry is required, unlike in this patent.

I'd make the post at OneSmallStepForMan myself, but it's been so long since I last posted there that I can no longer remember my login name. Getting old sucks.