Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open Sourced Solar Light For 1 Million Homes

Started by markdansie, August 14, 2013, 03:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

This solution has spread like wildfire across the globe in the last two years.
Less than 10 cents to make and involves not electricity, is a low cost lighting solution during the day

http://revolution-green.com/2013/08/14/open-source-solar-powered-lighting-solution/

The simplistic solutions often have the most impact and are the best assisting the most people.

tinman

A good and simple idea,but seems backwards lol. Light in the day when you dont realy need it,but still dark at night when light is required.
Now what if they filled the bottle up with that "glow in the dark" juice?. Wonder how long it would keep glowing for after sun down?.

markdansie

Hi Tinman
That is actually a good idea.
The housing here in the Philippines very rarely has windows or other natural lighting, so even in the middle of the dark its very dark inside. Its unlike housing in Australia.
Glass is something they can not afford or do not even have. I know it does not make sense but it really has made a difference.
Kind Regards

tinman

What we need is some sort of phosphorus/water mix,that will be charged by the sun during the day,and give of light during the night. I remember as a kid,having this glow putty,that once placed in the light for about ten minutes,would glow for hour's-and bright enough to light the room. To bad it was a green light. What was that stuff they use to put on the old alarm clock's?-that glowed all night.
There has to be some sort of liquid that would glow a white/blue color?.

gyulasun

Quote from: tinman on August 15, 2013, 05:38:24 AM
What was that stuff they use to put on the old alarm clock's?-that glowed all night.

I found this: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_phosphorus_on_some_hands_of_the_clock 

So it is Radium. An interesting link to it: http://theodoregray.com/periodictable/Elements/088/

Gyula