Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnapack

Started by tinman, August 31, 2013, 09:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I see you have the required tools to go with any measurements you like. Wonderful!
May I propose a big shift forward ? Gentlemen,that's all I can do because I have no tools or Your huge experience and knowledge in electronics.

If you are willing to test it  anyway plesae provide us with explanation and video. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This big shift starts with parallel resonant LC circuit. If you take a incandescent bulb and measure the power required to light it to certain intensity using DC current , you can do the same using less if you place this bulb in parallel resonant tank circuit powered by proper impulses. Correct ?

Now please tell me and give a proof we can do the same placing this bulb on the secondary of transformer (for example 1:1 transformer ratio) with the primary having a capacitor to still forming parallel tank circuit, powered like before from a signal generator impulses (probably that require a ferrite core transforemr with bifilar coils because at higher frequency it will be easier to adjust)
Possible ? Can you measure light intensity and compare to the input power ?

tinman

@ Forest
My setup isnt a tank circuit-no cap's. And what you are asking(as far as i understand) has been done befor,and isnt hard to do.I have done it with pulse motors many time's.

@ MH
The L1 L2 resistance value is on both schematic's posted,along with R1 R2 and R3.
Or am i misunderstanding what you need?.

Now the transformer configuration is this. I have use heavy gauge speaker wire,and completely raped a large speaker magnet with it-this is the transformer.The speaker magnet is 5 inches in diameter,and made from ferrite ofcourse.

tim123

Hi Tinman.
My understanding is that all coils have some capacitance. Hence, all coils have a natural resonant frequency.

As your 2 coils are wound together, there is capacitance between them too. So even without having capacitor components, you'll still have a tank-circuit.

Regards
Tim

tinman

Hi Tim
Yes there would be capacitance,but extreemly low in value with the small amount of turns,and copper being used. I believe it to be more of a result from the interaction between the electrical field,and the magnetic field. Also keeping in mind,we are using a toroid core aswell,wich forms a loop. If we look at how this is set up,when we have an alternating current through coils of wire that is wound at right angles to the magnetic field of the core,we would be creating a magnetic field wave around that magnetic core aswell.
What i find interesting is that not only can we shift the phase(voltage/current) out by 180*,i can also offset the current to all be below or above the zero volt line,without effecting the voltage wave form.
Now it all looks good on a 2 dimentional scope screen,but what would this look like in 3 dimentional?.

tim123

It'd be interesting to measure the capacitance between the coils. I bet it's significant. There must be both inductive and capacitive coupling between the 2 coils. Perhaps that explains the phase shift?

The scope traces look to me like typical 'reactive' volts from running a coil at it's natural resonance point. I.e. the impedance drops, more amps flow on the input at less voltage, and higher volts appear on the output. I could be wrong...

I was watching your 'Rotary Transformer' vids yesterday. I'm fascinated. I can't figure out how it works. Gonna have to make one... Did you ever hook it up to a generator? :)