Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Home Quantum Energy Generator on Indiegogo

Started by markdansie, September 11, 2013, 08:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Conrad who said anything about saving the world or I don't do it for me. I do experiments and think things up because I enjoy it, If I find something new all well and good.

Considering the trouble I had trying to explain the intended theory of operation for my two phases from one motor,
I would be reluctant to try to share anything even more abstract if it was high energy Over Unity, without first perfecting it then putting in place the dead mans switch.  ;)

Low energy Over Unity is easy. Depending on how you class Over Unity, to me Over Unity is just over C.O.P. 1.0, that is all it can be as I see it. Free energy from a new source might be fairly inefficient like solar but free. so not necessarily Over Unity unless a solar panel is Over Unity. Just previously untapped sources of energy is all there can be. Any new source of energy even if inefficient similar to solar or wind in power density but continuous and stable, would be a big help, even if at fairly low efficiency like how solar cell efficiency is determined.  The energy harnessed by the solar panel is free it is the equipment to harness it that costs money. Animals gaining weight are Over Unity if they go under unity they lose weight. Simple. Over Unity is everywhere. Free energy from yet untapped sources is not. Nor would it necessarily be Over Unity as in the solar cell example.

This all started by me saying if they really had something they would not be asking for crowd funding. My opinion. Neither right nor wrong but my opinion. I've answered enough questions. Do not attempt to misrepresent me. It'll only make you look bad. And do not try to tell me what to do, I do what I please. Like it or not.

And by the way Over Unity as one word is not even a real word it is two words and means simply Over Equilibrium.

Regards

markdansie

PiCéd

QuotePlease note: The video you have just seen is a short compilation of existing inventions to demonstrate that people have already built these types of machines and they do indeed work! Our prototype is not yet built and that is the reason for this campaign. Once we have a working model we have an investor who will fund the mass manufacturing of the Quantum Energy Generator. We are asking for $7610.00 (see budget below) to build the prototype which will take 5 weeks.

Hello Mark, I hope you manage to reproduce one of these machines, it will definitively prove that the Lorentz force is not conservative.

albator10

The complete plan for the Quantum Energy Generator are here :

http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/qeg-user-manual-3-25-14.pdf

I hope that someone will be able to replicate it !