Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Home Quantum Energy Generator on Indiegogo

Started by markdansie, September 11, 2013, 08:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: conradelektro on September 11, 2013, 09:28:20 AM
@Farmhand: why do you need the patent if you do not seek wealth and fame?

Greetings, Conrad
Very simple answer Conrad
To stop others taking it,and profiting from it-no patent=no protection=open slather

conradelektro

Quote from: tinman on September 11, 2013, 09:48:42 AM
Very simple answer Conrad
To stop others taking it,and profiting from it-no patent=no protection=open slather

Well, so you want power or control over the world saving invention? Very good for peace?

Greetings, Conrad

markdansie

@ Tinman
I am doing my coconut cell tomorrow, have plenty here
Mark

tinman

Quote from: conradelektro on September 11, 2013, 09:58:53 AM
Well, so you want power or control over the world saving invention? Very good for peace?

Greetings, Conrad
OK Conrad,i will try and explain how it is.
If you invent a device,and some one takes your design to the patent office,and files a patent-it then become's there property,and the inventor cannot do a thing about it.
The thieves then become the controllers of your invention.
So no,it's not about having power over the world,its about stoping others from having that power over your invention.

conradelektro

Quote from: tinman on September 11, 2013, 10:50:26 AM

If you invent a device,and some one takes your design to the patent office,and files a patent-it then become's there property,and the inventor cannot do a thing about it.
The thieves then become the controllers of your invention.
So no,it's not about having power over the world,its about stoping others from having that power over your invention.

If you just publish the "invention" once in any country nobody can ever take out a patent about it.

Everything published in the universe before the filing date is prior art.

The patent office might not find a particular publication (because it was published in an obscure journal in Absurdistan in a rare language), but every body can kill (appeal or nullify) the falsely granted patent with this publication (if it was published at least one day before the filing date). It might cost some money to fight a patent based on pre-published technology, but it is possible.

But a good "OU machine" could be published in big daily newspapers (just place an advertisement for a few hundred Dollars) or on the internet, so the patent office and everybody else will find it.

So, the only reason to file a patent is money and control. One prevents a patent by publishing the invention. This is not my opinion, it is a fact.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_publication, IBM does it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Technical_Disclosure_Bulletin

You can also do it at the patent office: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_invention_registration (Nowadays you just drop your patent application and it becomes a "defensive publication")

Please inform yourself about the patent system before dreaming up your own fantasy world.

Greetings, Conrad