Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help to get this EV GRAY type system to work

Started by ranuhook, September 30, 2013, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergh

The circuit in the patent must be presented in dynamics, as it would work in a motor. The motor switches all at the right time in the right phase.

About the purpose of diodes 44 and 46  this link:

https://www.mdpi.com/2079-9292/9/8/1292

Diodes are necessary so that the discharge in the switching tube goes out.

onepower

alan
QuotePut Don Smith's induction coils next to the conversion tube and compare them. Short HV pulses have something in their transients.

In the beginning I kept making the mistake of looking at form rather than function. To see a circuit as a bunch of objects lumped together in a group. Each object or element having it's properties lumped together and averaged out. We do this so the calculations are easier but in doing so we also limit our options.

The use of HV impulses is easy to understand. If we send an electron down a wire as AC or DC it's linked to all the other electrons behind and in front of it. This links the source to the load as a continuous stream of electrons and energy. Where an impulse can act like a bullet leaving a gun becoming completely independent of the source and destination for a period of time.

Consider Kirchhoff's Voltage and Current laws which is a simple lumped element model for closed circuits. However once we open the circuit and use independent impulses of energy the laws have no application. In which case the sum of all potential differences and currents does not need to be zero. How could it be zero when we can have packets of energy randomly leaving the circuit and arriving somewhere else a period of time later?.

AC

Sergh

1. The electron is too slow a bullet, it cannot fly faster than the speed of light in a vacuum.
2. In reality, all circuits are closed, if traced.

Sergh

The old EV Gray 1986 Promotional Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1VK0UvTb-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnL4BL_YyPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2GaAV92eQ0

Something in this video is true, something is an obvious lie.
When he says that the coil is non-metallic, and there is a metal disk on top of the coil, it is clear that this disk is also the core of the coil, although not inside it.
The coils are, of course, wound with copper wire.By the way, with current pulses of more than 1000 amperes, such coils create a stronger blow to copper or aluminum discs than to iron ones.
Similar 100% to Edvin Gray videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fai3Yq3e66c

"Electromagnetic Repulsion by Capacitor"

panyuming

;D

I studied the Edwin Gray tube and didn't understand where the free energy came from.

For Gray Patent #4,661,747 Figure 2, it is said that when 12 and 32 high-voltage discharge produce a spark,
radiation is generated on 12, and radiant energy or cold electricity is received by 34.
It may be that the OU effect appears in this link.

I also don't know what radiant energy is, I don't know what cold electricity is.
I only know that in a vacuum tube, when the cathode is heated and attracted by the positive high voltage of the anode,
electrons run from the cathode to the anode in a vacuum. Electrons can be seen emitting a faint blue glow.

Because electrons cannot move in the air, the radiation of the radio antenna should not radiate electrons or charges from the antenna,
but only drive the charge around the antenna to vibrate.

If the Gray tube does radiate some charge, it is received by 34. Then I think it may be OU in this link.
When radiant energy or charge is radiated from 12, it has nothing to do with 12. And when 34 receives radiant energy,
it has nothing to do with the potential of 34 itself. Just as placing a radio on the ground can receive radio broadcasts,
and putting a radio on a high-voltage wire can also receive radio broadcasts.

Radiation is completely different from induction,
and the amount of induced charge has a decisive relationship with the potential difference between 12,34.

Suppose that 12 of the Gray tube actually radiates out the charge and is received by 34 in a radiative manner rather than inductively.
Then no matter how high the potential of 34 itself, it does not affect the charge that 34 receives from 12.

Suppose 34 receives the charge q.
According to the capacitor formula: U=q/C
That is, the same amount of charge, the smaller the capacitance C, the higher the voltage U.

There is also a capacitor energy formula: W=0.5qU
That is, the same amount of charge, the higher the voltage U, the greater the energy W.

So the charge obtained by the Gray tube 34 is directly sent to 36, and there is no physical capacitor on the line,
only the stray capacitance of the line structure and the parasitic capacitance of the 36 inductor.
That is, the Gray tube is designed for the smallest capacitance to receive 12 radiation.
It is possible to get the highest possible voltage U.

If U is higher than a certain threshold, the OU effect will occur?

Gray Patent #4,661,747 does not seem to be used in Patent #3,890,548.

I look at Gray patent # 3,890,548 mainly to say that the capacitor discharges at high voltage, causing the motor to rotate.
But the conventional understanding is that the discharge time is very short, that is,
the current time flowing through the motor is very short, the rotor only rotates a little angle, the current is gone,
how to continue to rotate?

If you really give the motor current in a short time,
the motor is required to continue to rotate to the next magnetic pole without current.

There may be an option:

The stator core of the motor is made using the steel wire of the past steel wire recorder,
or the magnetic powder material of the recording tape.
The short pulse current reverse-magnetizes such a core material, just like the commutation of a DC motor brush and a commutator.
The electric motor can really rotate continuously under short pulses.
Of course, the coercive force of the material is greater than the magnetic field of the permanent magnet of the rotor.
Sound tapes seem to be easily magnetized?

It is hoped that a small pulse magnetization current can be used to achieve the OU effect.

The above is all conjecture, maybe all wrong. Thank you guys!