Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help to get this EV GRAY type system to work

Started by ranuhook, September 30, 2013, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

Quote from: panyuming on June 18, 2023, 03:58:09 AM
:)

It is hoped that a small pulse magnetization current can be used to achieve the OU effect.
there's hope if nowhat current through the coil at all from supply power.
At least we not spend nothing energy. We just close short the right coils at the right time.
It does not require any energy consumption. But I don't tried it yet.

panyuming

Quote from: kolbacict on June 18, 2023, 07:53:27 AM
But I don't tried it yet.
Thanks Kolbacict for your reply.
I didn't experiment either, I just fantasized about it.

Those diagrams are exactly the same as standard motors.
The difference is that if tape magnetic powder or recording wire are used as the magnetic pole material.

The permanent magnet magnetizer I have seen, magnetizing the magnet,
requires a very large current, and it also takes nearly 1 second.

Recording wire, the audio frequency that can be recorded can reach at least 1kHz,
or the recording wire magnetization time is shorter than 1mS.
Video tapes or data disks have a magnetization time of less than 1uS.

Professionals who design tapes must know the characteristics of those magnetic powders.
Perhaps they also know how the characteristics of magnetic powder changed
when it was made into a block 100,000 times thicker than a magnetic tape.

If the required magnetization time of the bulk magnetic powder does not exceed 1mS,
it can be used in the motor.

The experiment of basic principles does not have to be made into the structure of the motor.
Make a magnetic powder block and place it in the coil.

Items to measure:
1. Magnetization time
2. Magnetized current
3. Coercivity

Sergh

Oh, as usual, everyone suffered somewhere in the wrong place.
What radiation? What is "cold electricity"? 100,000 physicists have not blabbed for 100 years about this simple method of obtaining "cold electricity"?
Or are all scientists completely stupid? No!

Check out the original Edwin Gray videos. Of course, in the USA it is customary to theatricalize the announcement of an innovation. Since the Tesla lectures and before. Advertizing drives commerce. And as usual, these announcements have an incomplete connection with reality.

In the course of my long-standing experiments, I came to the conclusion that Edwin Gray's "cold electricity" is ordinary short pulses of high voltage and current.
Those that are formed in the primary winding of the Tesla transformer.
Ordinary electricity, not cold. Why does he call these impulses "cold electricity"?:

1. Does not give electric shock. Yes, under certain parameters of pulses, when they are bipolar and have a duration of several microseconds and a significant repetition rate, such pulses under certain conditions are almost not felt by the body. And you can even pass through yourself a current sufficient to glow an ordinary incandescent lamp. And even measure the current strength of such an impulse that has passed through the body, and be very surprised at the number of amperes.
There is confirmation of this on YouTube. In scientific articles you can find the parameters of the pulse duration at which electric shocks cease to be felt. This, of course, is dangerous and not harmless for long-term consequences.

2. Does not heat the conductor. Yes, it is really possible to pass 1000 amperes of several  microseconds through a thin wire, and the wire will not melt. From an electrician's point of view, this is a miracle. "Cold electricity". But it is enough to calculate how much heat is released on the wiring in such a short time, and it becomes clear that there is not enough energy to melt the wire.

3. The light bulb glows underwater. Yes, ok. When the light bulb is powered by short bipolar pulses, water will not make a short circuit through an arc discharge. There will be no electrolysis either, it has been verified.

Now, after that, what do we have left? Without the mystical "Cold Electricity"?
Only the statement of Edwin Gray that his motor charges the battery faster than the discharged one.
Remember, there are two batteries in Gray's setup. Two powerful batteries.
When the motor is powered by one of them, the other is charged by pulses of "cold electricity" from the motor.
Then the charged battery is switched to power the motor, and the discharged battery is switched to charging.

This is where you need to look. Processes in lead acid batteries. Sponge lead, lead sulfate nanoparticles, hydrogen polarization.

In my old experiments, I noticed that when a short high-voltage multi-ampere pulse is applied to an ordinary battery, the reverse pulse from the battery is somewhat different from the same reverse pulse from the equivalent inductance. But then it did not reach practical implementation, since this difference is visually small and depends on the ability to quickly cut off the current of the excitation pulse. Realistically, probably the best source of excitation pulses would be a rotating spark gap, similar to those used for Tesla coils.
You also need a good digital oscilloscope with a high voltage divider to determine the difference in the pulses on the battery and the equivalent inductance.
They will probably match 90%.

I didn't have a good digital oscilloscope back then. But what was the effect?
Specifically, a fast 700 volt 200 amp surge current thyristor burned out when generating pulses to the battery, and did not burn out when generating pulses to an equivalent inductance. It was not possible to determine the exact cause at that time. Probably something related to the shape of the reverse pulse from the battery.
It was not possible to continue these experiments, because they needed a place, a higher voltage, different large batteries, a rotating spark gap as a source of impulses, instead of a thyristor. You need a workshop like Edwin Gray.
Who wants to do it and who has the right conditions can try.

onepower

Sergh
QuoteIn the course of my long-standing experiments, I came to the conclusion that Edwin Gray's "cold electricity" is ordinary short pulses of high voltage and current.
Those that are formed in the primary winding of the Tesla transformer.
Ordinary electricity, not cold. Why does he call these impulses "cold electricity"?:

It's basically grade school science anyone can understand.

When we use large currents of free electrons it produces an electron scattering effect in the conductor. When the electrons scatter they start oscillating/jiggling and produce heat. Heat is not something it is a measure of how fast the particles are jiggling. So to reduce heating and keep the conductor cool we want to raise the voltage and reduce the current.

From ChatGPT
QuoteWhen an electric current passes through a conductor, the electrons that carry the current collide with the atoms or ions of the conductor's material. These collisions result in the transfer of kinetic energy from the moving electrons to the atoms or ions, causing them to vibrate more vigorously. This increased vibration of the atoms or ions corresponds to an increase in the temperature of the conductor, which is essentially the manifestation of heat.

Hell anyone can understand this explanation. More electrons as a current produce more electron scattering/collisions and jiggling thus more heat. I'm not sure why so many people are spreading misinformation when they could simply google the question or ask ChatGPT.

So it seems pretty obvious Gray raised the voltage and reduced the current to limit heating effects so the conductors operated at a lower temperature, ergo cold electricity. It also begs the question why so many people continue to use low voltage/large currents which produce conductor heating and other losses. It's almost as if they have no idea what there doing...

AC

Sergh

Not certainly in that way.  Look at his equipment. Gray increased the voltage and decreased the current, but the average current.
The impulse current could be very large. What I see on his old videos is thousands of amps per pulse.
He probably discharges a capacitor with a capacity of several hundred microfarads with a voltage of 3 - 5 kilovolts into a coil with a small number of turns.

https://overunity.com/13850/i-need-help-to-get-this-ev-gray-type-system-to-work/msg578888/#msg578888

In my experiments, when I discharged capacitor 40 microfarad 1500 V  with a  pulsed thyristor onto a not too big coil of approximately 20 turns of thick wire, I was very surprised by the fact that the reaction force to a pulsed magnetic field is visually much greater for copper and aluminum, for diamagnets, than for iron .
That is, at high pulsed currents in the coil, the copper plate is tactilely and visually repelled more sharply and stronger than the steel plate is attracted.