Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

(Poll) Chemtrails during federal government shutdown?

Started by gravityblock, October 08, 2013, 11:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any chemtrails in your area since the 'federal government shutdown'?

No, I haven't noticed any chemtrails in my area since the shutdown.
3 (50%)
Yes, chemtrails in my area has continued despite the shutdown.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

SeaMonkey

High altitude trails and manufactured "clouds" were
very intense two days ago just ahead of the
weather system which has moved in with rain.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, update for today, it seems they are spraying chemtrails again, though as have noticed in the past, some unseen force seems to be dissipating them or neutralizing them.
One time, saw a chemtrail literally start to breakup like a dotted line and start to shrink, until it was totally gone, so something is countering the activities of these thugs against life.
peace love light

FatBird

MasterPlaster

Federal government shutdown is just what we call a Punch and Judy show.

I don't know what game is really being played but I am sure the out come is that the American citizens will lose dearly.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 09, 2013, 11:50:39 PM

Then, the trail stopped for a while, and then started again.  Well, the conditions at that altitude did not change in that one area right?

Bill

Wrong.. the atmosphere is not homogeneous. Conditions , especially the amount of moisture in the air does change and give rise to the apparent on/off effect you describe.