Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Artificial Gravity Power

Started by nybtorque, October 30, 2013, 07:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Quote from: nybtorque on October 31, 2013, 12:31:58 PM

Ok. I get it. You're correct in that the torque needed is to overcome friction, but you also need torque to replace the kinetic energy taken out by the generator (reduction of pendulum velocity). This however is not the same that you have to replace all power taken out by the generator because a reduction of velocity actually increases acceleration more or less half of the time. This is the nature of oscillations and AC-power.
Hi NT,
we need to look very carefully at the actual mechanics of the transfer, since an outer pendulum may not "see" the inner pendulum,
since we are taking the reaction of the axis which otherwise would be spent on the stressing of the support itself (applying
the tension).
regards!

nybtorque

Quote from: telecom on October 31, 2013, 01:01:15 PM
Hi NT,
we need to look very carefully at the actual mechanics of the transfer, since an outer pendulum may not "see" the inner pendulum,
since we are taking the reaction of the axis which otherwise would be spent on the stressing of the support itself (applying
the tension).
regards!

I believe this work is elegantly done already by Euler Lagrange and the the forces acting on the pendulums are described in equations (1) and (2) in my report. They cover the Newtonian laws.

telecom

Quote from: nybtorque on November 01, 2013, 01:28:55 AM

I believe this work is elegantly done already by Euler Lagrange and the the forces acting on the pendulums are described in equations (1) and (2) in my report. They cover the Newtonian laws.
Hi NT,

Their work was done for a different physical model where two pendulum are interconnected to each other.
In our case there is no physical , or mechanical interconnection between two pendulums.In our case we use a part of the reaction of the axis of the outer
pendulum to pendulum to oscillate the inner pendulum.
As I pointed out earlier, this is very important because outer pendulum in this case
works according to the 1st law of Newton in equilibrium.
There is no external force which would cause change in acceleration of the outer pendulum, according to the second law of Newton!
Another importance is the fact that it allows to transfer reaction into motion,
possible opening ways to create a reactionless motion.
It is very easy to apply a different set of formulas in our case to calculate the power produced and the period of the oscillations based upon the formula for a centrifugal force.
So, the power will be proportional to the rpm2,m,r of the outer pendulum.
Hope this helps.

nybtorque

Quote from: telecom on November 01, 2013, 05:48:01 AM
Hi NT,

Their work was done for a different physical model where two pendulum are interconnected to each other.
In our case there is no physical , or mechanical interconnection between two pendulums.In our case we use a part of the reaction of the axis of the outer
pendulum to pendulum to oscillate the inner pendulum.
As I pointed out earlier, this is very important because outer pendulum in this case
works according to the 1st law of Newton in equilibrium.
There is no external force which would cause change in acceleration of the outer pendulum, according to the second law of Newton!
Another importance is the fact that it allows to transfer reaction into motion,
possible opening ways to create a reactionless motion.
It is very easy to apply a different set of formulas in our case to calculate the power produced and the period of the oscillations based upon the formula for a centrifugal force.
So, the power will be proportional to the rpm2,m,r of the outer pendulum.
Hope this helps.

I'm unfortunately not following your reasoning. The way I see it, there is a mechanical connection and both the centrifugal force of the outer pendulum and the angular acceleration of both pendulum masses (second law of Newton) are part of the equation and force equilibrium at all points. That is the Euler Lagrange equations. As you say, the centrifugal force of the outer pendulum acts on the inner pendulum mass, which then accelerates. However this acceleration acts back on the outer pendulum according to Newtons second law, and that mass in turn accelerates. This is the way they interact.

telecom

Quote from: nybtorque on November 04, 2013, 01:15:01 AM

I'm unfortunately not following your reasoning. The way I see it, there is a mechanical connection and both the centrifugal force of the outer pendulum and the angular acceleration of both pendulum masses (second law of Newton) are part of the equation and force equilibrium at all points. That is the Euler Lagrange equations. As you say, the centrifugal force of the outer pendulum acts on the inner pendulum mass, which then accelerates. However this acceleration acts back on the outer pendulum according to Newtons second law, and that mass in turn accelerates. This is the way they interact.
First of all it acts back according to the third law.
Secondly, it acts back on the housing of the bearings. If the bearings are
of a good quality, than it absolutely is not affecting the rpm of the unbalanced disk,
the outer pendulum itself. Look at the Milkovich for example. The outer pendulum
keeps going as a normal pendulum with only friction losses, unaffected by what
the inner pendulum does (hitting an anvil as a hummer).
In the Lagrange case, the outer and the inner pendulum are interconnected by their
ends, which is a completely different case.
Regards