Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pantiuchov selfrunning divice (shematic)

Started by MenofFather, November 03, 2013, 10:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

devaic2.jpg is original his schematic.
devaic2redag.jpg edited by me, corected schematic mistakes.
devaic2redag2.jpg - edited by me, maybe that work.
Diodes only shotkeys (that write to me Pantiuchov). Only first diode can be not shotky, going from 12 volt plus, I think.
If need my advantages, opions, then write and I say that need capasitor and so on.

MenofFather

TinselKoala

There's a resistor value, some diodes and capacitors in that last circuit that are not stated. Is that the "out?"

I could use one of several function generators to make the suggested short duty cycle at 20-50 kHz.

I'm really curious... what will happen if (when) people build it and it doesn't "self-run"? What exactly is the definition of "self-running" here? That big 4700 uF capacitor can "self run" an LED or two for a long time. Before I start working, I'd like to know what the "pass" and "fail" criteria are.

MenofFather

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 03, 2013, 11:40:41 PM
There's a resistor value, some diodes and capacitors in that last circuit that are not stated. Is that the "out?"

I could use one of several function generators to make the suggested short duty cycle at 20-50 kHz.

I'm really curious... what will happen if (when) people build it and it doesn't "self-run"? What exactly is the definition of "self-running" here? That big 4700 uF capacitor can "self run" an LED or two for a long time. Before I start working, I'd like to know what the "pass" and "fail" criteria are.
I not wery understand you, can you ask simple?
In second post circuit LC circuit frenquency must be exatly same with generator frenquency, exactly-exatly. If LC frenquency 40 kiloherc, then and transistor must open in 40 kiloherc frenquency.
In first post circuit. Input frenquency is 100 kiloherc and LC frenquency 470 kiloherc, but may be and more frenquences that good. Only in first post in last circuit maybe frenquency of LC must be same like generator frenquency.
In first post circuits criteria that it self running is then miliampermeter show zero, then can disconect battery.
Now about that first circuit you speaking?
In both circuits I recomendate use all diodes shotkeys 60 about volts.
" I'm really curious... what will happen if (when) people build it and it doesn't "self-run"?"
Form people can  not work that, but can work, they have chance to make selrunner. If they not make that, then they lose that chance.
In first post circuits in left transformer is conected load (not big), but first, I think try without load make selfrunning.
" What exactly is the definition of "self-running" here?"
It run long time selfrun, maybe 100 year, but How say pantiuchov that frenquency must be wery exatly, so from diferent temperature frenquency generator or LC circuit can stop and LC this divice can stop selfrunning.
" Before I start working, I'd like to know what the "pass" and "fail" criteria are."
Pass is used curent is smaller, smaller, smaller, then you finding right frenquency. Fail criteria is long conected wires, not good conections, not falowing right schematic, big curent used by circuit.
That is small divices, output full power about 0.3 W maybe.