Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A few questions from a newb

Started by Photonfanatic, November 06, 2013, 04:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Photonfanatic

Quote from: TechStuf on November 06, 2013, 10:57:32 PM
1.) Solar is expensive because the Truth is expensive.  And since the "civilized" world was weaned on the lie for many moon by the flotilla of crap that has managed to float to the top of societies everywhere, it no longer cares enough to fight for air, considering the smell "up there".  But just so you know, with a little ingenuity and elbow grease to go along with your couple thousand bucks, you absolutely can run your home on solar.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4KW-Almost-Whole-Broken-3x6-Solar-Cells-DIY-Solar-Panel-/180713386690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a135b72c2

A grid tie option is probably best if available in your area as it avoids battery banks and can completely offset your electricity costs.  Many receive a check from their utility company for the surplus.

2)  That certainly depends upon who you ask!  If you were to ask the PTB (who have grabbed and hoarded all the best tech), they'd look at you funny and maybe ask you what you mean by the word: "promising"? 

3) There are numerous reasons for the seeming illusion of free energy at our finger tips.  This goes back millennia since the quest for "overunity" began.  And one of the chief reasons that it stays just beyond our grasp goes back quite aways too.  With great power comes great responsibility.  And with great responsibility come those that love power the most.  Our world could only end up as it has.  Those allowed to NOT play by the rules, always get ahead in the "game".  See definition for "domestic quell".  Many hard and soft options.  If it's one thing that the PTB have mastered, it's the ability to misdirect.  Hidden hands in every pie these days.  Fun, fun.....yet they are now playing witness to the "incredible shrinking playground".

TS

I don't know who PTB is. Also, according to the vets over at the solar panel forums, its not worth it to make do-it-yourself solar panels. They all say that by the time that you spend the necessary money that it takes to build a quality enclosure for the panel, that will resist the elements, you could have just bought manufactured panels and actually had a warranty.

So my question still stands, I'm afraid. Can anyone tell me why solar is still so expensive? I'm talking about manufactured panels with a warranty.

MileHigh

Floor, TS,

Just to add some counterpoint and balance.

From reading these forums for about the past five years, for sure there are con artists, and by definition the con artists will spread disinformation.  There are amateur experimenters and a whole gamut of other types that inhabit the forums also.

But when it comes to these ideas that nefarious elements have people that act as "paid disinformation agents" that are around to discourage people from experimenting or to suppress discoveries or throw them "off the trail" and stuff like that - that is absolutely not true.  Nobody is watching these forums in that sense.  There is simply nothing to watch and nothing to suppress.

I find it a kind of egotistical statement, inferring that what is taking place in free energy research is so important that The Man is watching you.  How can some ordinary experimenter that is building a pulse motor or playing with a transformer setup merit being watched by anybody?  There is really nothing here at all.

The creepiest elements you will find on the forums are the con artists, who are self-paid disinformation agents.   They show up regularly because people on the forums are always searching on line for free energy related stuff and they are linked to, and of course many of them come directly here or they chat up Sterling Allen.  More exposure = more eyeballs = more money, simple as that.

The vast majority of people on the forums are just ordinary people.  Even the ones that believe that they have developed something special are ordinary people.  Usually on closer inspection it turns out to be a measurement error.

So my thoughts for anyone reading or experimenting is to just have fun.  Don't worry about anything, nobody is watching you to see if you broke the unity barrier.  We are just Who's in yet another Internet Whoville.  Nobody even knows we are here unless they search for us.

MileHigh

Floor

well said MH

Sorry, I guess I was feeding the whole big brother / paranoia thing, a bit.

Getting back to addressing one of the original questions that was posed. 

-----------------     Why is solar so expensive ? ----------------------------------

Ask a sales man, and he'll say it's not. Ask an oil man, and he'll say it's because it's impractical.  But if you ask me,  I'll just say, I'd appreciate it you would do that research and get back to me with the answer.

Smile brother

floor

TechStuf

QuoteSo my thoughts for anyone reading or experimenting is to just have fun.  Don't worry about anything, nobody is watching you to see if you broke the unity barrier.  We are just Who's in yet another Internet Whoville.  Nobody even knows we are here unless they search for us.

There's that lack of discernment Floor was talking about.  It's hard to believe anyone even remotely related to this field could be that "genuinely" naïve.  This guy even denies chemtrails despite mountains of evidence, patents, pics, video, and congressional records.  (You will see ALL kinds here.  We are an eclectic bunch.)

PhotonFanatic, if you get your hands dirty enough, you WILL experience intrigues.  Count on it.  I've shared a microscopic sampling of my firewall intrusion detection logs on this forum and it reads like a who's who list of alphabet soup from the military industrial complex.  My story is certainly not unique.

If you have the stomach for this research, know what you are getting into.  Those with their heads somewhere other than their shoulders like the above poster only mislead and "appear" incapable of even the most rudimentary useful fact assimilation.

The news is rife with NSA, CIA, and a litany of other gov derelictions and intrusions and brainless minions keep hanging on to forums like these like fruit flies in an orchard at late harvest.....comparing us to "whoville" like this is a child's cartoon.

And for far too many....IT IS.

And they are perpetually perplexed at being "drawn" the way they are.

Keep your head down, your chin up, and your eyes wide shut....if you are of the fearful persuasion.

Or Stand UP, Stand Out, and Stand Your Ground.  Your choice.

Studying the mechanics of reality can be an Excellent way to keep one relatively grounded.

TS
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

MileHigh

Floor:

Thank you.  Have fun around here, take the pulse motor build-off as an example.  This is a variation on a hippie movement.

Solar panels have become commodity items were price is based on supply and demand and material and labour costs.  The same thing applies to hard drives and computer memory.  In the electronics industry there is a continuous downward pressure on prices.  An original Pentium 4 processor is almost worthless.  It's not exactly the same for solar panels but it's reasonable to assume that they will drop in price over the span of a few years.

TS:

The Internet is a hive of activity.  There is the Netflix traffic and all other video streaming traffic and the Torrent traffic and the spam traffic and the regular email traffic, and on and on.  Google trolls the web and who knows how many million nasty pingers are out there trying to do some nefarious thing like infect your computer with scareware.  And advertising and marketing bots are out there sensing the pulse and counting words and who knows what else.  Then there are the billions of cookies out there offering up their little secrets about where you have recently been surfing and reporting home.  And then there are certainly government and NSA and FBI bots that are out there scanning chat boards and discussion forums and blogs looking for key words and key phrases and trying to track the IP relay hops for those text streams.  So it's no surprise that you see pings from everywhere including the NSA.  They are looking for people that might be buying fertilizer, for example.

Hey, I am no Internet nerd but the picture painted above is pretty fair.  There is nothing going on.  The Mattel Barbie web site probably gets pinged by the NSA just as much as this site.

There is no "dangerous tech" going on here AT ALL.  It's just decent people having fun and learning in their own little pico-alleyway on th Net.  Then you add in the con artists for seasoning.  It's feels GOOD to bust a real con, like John Rohner.  That's an act of helping people and the good guys winning.  You are barking up the wrong tree, nobody around here is in your imagined high tensile stress environment except for you.

MileHigh

PS:  To be more fair and true, there are people that share your opinion, but my point still stands.