Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Even more simplified experiment to show OU using artificial gravity

Started by nybtorque, November 07, 2013, 09:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

lumen
I like the version on you post on Reply #12 best. But it won't work as I have played with this before. But there are other roads you should look at for secondary uses. I have seen people use this approach for mechanical anti gravity as well.

It is not always our journeys end but what we learn on the way.
Alan

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

lumen

AB
Yes I like that one too but I believe it's no different than directly driving the center sprocket with the big wheel.
It would be the same if the outer sprockets were bolted directly to the big wheel.

So now we can use two Gyro wheels to maintain position for half the generator and drive it with centrifugal force, both independent of the rotating wheel.
I added a short video of operation.

AB Hammer

Quote from: lumen on November 13, 2013, 06:41:19 PM
AB
Yes I like that one too but I believe it's no different than directly driving the center sprocket with the big wheel.
It would be the same if the outer sprockets were bolted directly to the big wheel.

So now we can use two Gyro wheels to maintain position for half the generator and drive it with centrifugal force, both independent of the rotating wheel.
I added a short video of operation.

lumen

But what is going to power the Gyros? Many things can work as a Gyro, but something has to power them. From your video you can use more of a pendulum instead for it will not require power.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

lumen

I have an even better way!
2 wheels connected like a steam engine for the stationary drive.

Nope! The stationary frame of reference must be from a point on the main wheel just like the other source, the centrifugal weights.
Any external source will apply work against the wheel.
The Gyro's are the way...... unless the torque against the gyro's will cause them to slow faster and require more power.
I need to look into this but it's centrifugal force operating the gyro's also, so it could be that the faster they spin the less they will slow down at a given torque.

lumen

It's possible that the steam engine parallel connecting rod idea could work if the wheels rotated in opposite directions.
This would require some type of sliding or extending rod, but it would apply the resistance to rotation of one wheel to assist the other and this might cancel the counter torque against the wheel.