Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrostatic motor

Started by d3x0r, November 18, 2013, 04:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Tinselkoala,

Thanks! I really appreciate your patience and consideration towards deepening my understanding. You're the best.

A quote from the Shinsei patent:

"Additionally, in the electrostatic motor according to the present invention, a stainless steel etc. or an inorganic insulator that produce less residual gas, such as porcelain or glass, are used as components. Therefore, the electrostatic motor can be used in the clean vacuum. Further, using a nonmagnetic material as a metallic components results in a nonmagnetic motor, which can be used in a strong magnetic field".

Stressing the importance of a "clean vacuum".

rensseak

@Tinselkoala

last picture might be similar to the Koop-Etchells Effect.

synchro1

Have a look at Lidmotor's "Lord Kelvin Replenisher" and "Electrostatic Motor":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQduuyuWh8g

PiCéd

I don't know but I wonder if something like lenz law append when we made most of replenisher in the same axle.

Here an interseting video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bUwS87kX-c

So, aparently each time I want to found if friction is conservative it is not.

gauschor

Awesome small device from Lidmotor! May it hold a secret for a selfrunner?

It never came to my mind to use a precharged cap as a power source... how retarded from me. This simple device shows that an approach from the other side can be more fruitful.

What did he say: so he precharged a smallcap [ 0.015 µF,  250V ]  with a simple 3 volt battery? And this drives the motor for 10 minutes. For so long??? Why doesn't it lose the charge during the rotation?

It also brings me back to the Testatika, which was self-rotating. It's definitely possible to charge up small caps with rectified electrostatic impulses from some kind of Wimshurst device and it doesn't take 10 minutes. So if you can charge up some caps bank quicker than it draws the power...

Oh, wait, and let's say we have electrets to charge up the caps or directly power the motor? Even more fun...