Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bashar's Spacecraft Engine

Started by teratologist, November 20, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

My post was purely sarcasm.   Just poking some fun as I wouldn't expect any sane person to try Bashar's idea based on his channeling.

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on November 21, 2013, 02:27:09 PM
My post was purely sarcasm.   Just poking some fun as I wouldn't expect any sane person to try Bashar's idea based on his channeling.

I  know, mine too, just an underline to your post.
;)

But which of us is sane, anyway?
:o

Uniqorn

Quote from: e2matrix on November 20, 2013, 11:29:14 PM
Ahh there you go again putting down something you've never even tried.   Sounds simple enough.   Just need an 8 inch diameter rod of gold and a few other basic items.   That shouldn't be any problem .....   as long as you've got about a spare half million dollars for the gold rod.    ;D
Well maybe copper ....   Ummmm  NO ... copper has gotten stupid expensive too.   Oh well

Bashar is funny as heck to watch but I really think he's just a smart and hyper entertainer.

The transcription has a small error. I listened years back to the audio. I recall the diameter of the rod being an eigth inch, not 8 inches. How do you expect to get an eight inch rod thru a one inch ball? Also, I believe gold plated would probably do the trick, seeing as Bashar states copper will work to a lesser degree.

WTF

Do you remember the length of the rod and the height of the insulating discs?

Also was the wire coated or just bare?

teratologist

Quote from: Uniqorn on December 16, 2013, 07:24:04 AM
The transcription has a small error. I listened years back to the audio. I recall the diameter of the rod being an eigth inch, not 8 inches. How do you expect to get an eight inch rod thru a one inch ball? Also, I believe gold plated would probably do the trick, seeing as Bashar states copper will work to a lesser degree.

An important correction - thanks! now we only need to guesstimate the length of the rod or thickness of the insulating disks... any constructive ideas?

Re: above comments on channeling - Tesla was a channeler and received downloads of schematics and yet some of his devices actually work ;) a good enough reason to try Bashar's technologies. Another interesting one he mentioned in one of his sessions was an insulating material made of a microwave emitting net covering his spacecraft that allows for travel through material objects...