Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla primary coil rectification

Started by Jeg, November 21, 2013, 05:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

@ d3x0r
Interesting videos, i just don't see how to use it in my project. The idea is to rectify the carrier around 300KHz, and then to use the bps frequency as power supply to charge a new capacitor, or just to watch with a dc voltmeter any changes according to the circuit modifications.

@ Selecolela

Nice idea. 3 secondaries, one in the other. The voltage multiplication should be very high! By the way whats your primary's inductance and resistance?  (Just to compare it with mine which is 127μΗ)

I found this diode and i already ordered some pieces. I will use 10 diodes in series for doing the job. Total cost 44 Euros. Any other and cheaper idea?

Well, i intend to connect my house's ground rail to the negative leg of the discharge cap. Is it ok?
The equipment is a MOT which outputs 2200V AC, a full wave rectifier, a smoothing capacitor, a charging coil and finally the discharge cap. I think that i already tested in the past and something didn't go well but i am not sure and i would like to test it again.

Tnks
Jeg