Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Forward EMF Collection

Started by d3x0r, December 20, 2013, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

This method is excellent ! Dave I have some problems with realizing how BEMF and electrons could flow in that circuit  :-\  Can you draw it in two pictures like on other example ? Thank You!

Dave45

Quote from: forest on February 08, 2014, 10:21:56 AM
This method is excellent ! Dave I have some problems with realizing how BEMF and electrons could flow in that circuit  :-\  Can you draw it in two pictures like on other example ? Thank You!
I'll try, this is the back and forth ringing.

d3x0r

Quote from: Dave45 on February 08, 2014, 08:07:16 AMI thought I would bring it over here so I dont distract in the other thread, you say the diode is wrong but the diode gives an indication of the polarity of the bemf, voltage runs with the diode arrow and amperage runs against it, the direction of the diode shows us the collapsing magnetic field has a pos polarity.

no I said your arrow was wrong.

Now Im not saying this information is fact I am entertaining a theory, I have stated this
Quote from: Dave45 on February 08, 2014, 08:07:16 AMbefore, in air purifiers the neg electrode accumulates a pos ion cloud and the pos electrode accumulates a neg ion cloud.

With this in mind would a neg pulsed coil accumulate a pos ion cloud if so then when the magnetic field collapses would the polarity of that field be pos, it would seem so by our experiments.

With the purifier example in mind if we could pulse a coil with pos energy it would accumulate a neg ion field (cloud) and when it collapsed would the polarity be neg instead of pos, the only way I see to pulse a coil with pos energy is to exactly what V8carlos did, he ran the bemf from one coil into another coil, pure genius.
I havent built his experiment yet but intend to soon.

I think we need to keep in mind when we build a magnetic field that field also has an electric component that runs 90 degrees to the magnetic field, can that fields polarity be changed.
The electric component of the two fields is what we need to study, Everyone admits that the electric field runs 90 degrees to the magnetic but then it is ignored.
I don't know how you're differentiating 'pos' energy from 'neg' energy...  and it depends on which end you're taking the power off; and it depends if it's a coil responding to the induction of another coil or the coil itself as in the schematic you showed...

d3x0r

Quote from: Dave45 on February 08, 2014, 10:51:24 AM
I'll try, this is the back and forth ringing.
Your arrows are going against the diode again....

Dave45

I was wondering when you would wake up  ;D just kidding

The first pic in the series is supposed to be showing the current through the coil not the diode, I made the pics in a hurry, working on my house today.