Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Quote from: markdansie on January 15, 2014, 11:17:39 AM

This guy is an nasty piece of work who i foul mouthed and has very bad things to say about researchers like Russ Gries etc. I am happy to send you some recent email exchanges from him.

He has a very dim view of everyone here as well.

Kind Regards
Mark

Hi Mark

I hope this allegation is not intended to me " woopy"

So please be clear when you adress your critics

thank's

laurent

markdansie

Quote from: woopy on January 15, 2014, 05:03:49 PM
Hi Mark

I hope this allegation is not intended to me " woopy"

So please be clear when you adress your critics

thank's

laurent

I apologize it was directed at Jason Church I enjoy your posts.
I received many abusive emails attacking many good experimenters and even my wife because of her nationality.
It was based on we were all part of a conspiracy theory of suppressing information
Kind Regards
Mark

ramset

Well
I did get a chance to go over a very simple test protocol with JDC last night
Very nice and  pleasant fellow ,and now he understands how to measure this device
in an accurate and very simple way.

The" fixed loss to Ambient" Calorimetry test protocol is well within the grasp of anyone with a thermometer  a clock and a known heat source.

Basically they establish input power on their HHO cell ...say for argument sake it is 100 watts

then 100 watts will be their control.
Take your stop watch your thermometer and a big cardboard box outside into the cold
winter air [they are in frozen USA ATM not sunny and toasty warm Aussie land]

put a 100 watt lightbulb [control power level] under the big [washing machine sized]  cardboard box. place your thermometer lead into the Box

note outside temp and box inside temp
Plug in the 100 watt light [note the time]

When the temp in the box stops climbing or is no longer capable of raising the temp
do to losses to the cold outside air  wait another minute or so just to be sure.
Stop the test ,  Note the time  and the the temps. ambient and box]
You have your "fixed loss to Ambient " control temps .

Now Take your DUT[device under test ] and place every single component into the same Cardboard box     EVERYTHING

run the test again ,if this 100 watt DUT can raise the temp in that very same box at the same ambient Higher than the Control       do the happy dance
Hopefully  we will all Dance along

Obviously two identical boxes with the Control in one and the DUT in the other
running simultaniously would be the way to go ,and also there is no reason to be dangerous
waiting till a fire  or some other drama ,once the DUT goes past the control with a signifigant  and obvious gain you can stop the test .
tx
Chet
PS
As Noted to JDC     heating elements resistors or lightbulbs  can be used in this test protocol
PPS
I am grateful to have been taught this protocol and grateful to be able to pass it along.
and BTW this very same protocol works with many different devices  Geofusion would be a great example............... no messy meters just a stop watch and thermometer and a known heat source!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

woopy

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: markdansie on January 15, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

I apologize it was directed at Jason Church I enjoy your posts.
I received many abusive emails attacking many good experimenters and even my wife because of her nationality.
It was based on we were all part of a conspiracy theory of suppressing information
Kind Regards
Mark

Mr. Dansie, My name is Justin Church and I am man enough to admit that I said some pretty nasty things to you through email, which was private and you somehow thought it was appropriate to forward the email to others I had mentioned. I got very angry at the fact that nobody has even thought to test this and I thought you had a pretty good grasp on hho and water electrolysis since your name has been used to promote such items. The emails I was getting back from you made me feel like you were either clueless to the effect or you were ignoring the entire concept I was trying to GIVE away to people. You also basically told me that companies have sunk millions into hho research and nobody wanted the technology. Thats not true. I want it and so does a lot of other people. I looked up to you and at the time of the emails I was down in a hole of anger. I apologize for the disrespect and vulgar words and if you want me to get on YouTube and apologize publicly then I'm man enough to do that. Yes I said some things about some other experimenters too but the fact of the matter is they may have all been pushing patents that may have been manipulated or purposely pushed out onto the internet to make people look in another direction. And at this point in time I still don't know who is working for who or if everyone is genuine with their intentions and knowledge. The suppression of this technology is NO CONSPIRACY. I have a bunch of declassified documents from the United States Military to prove that they have been researching and developing Hydrogen based nuclear reactors and weapons for a very long time. It is rather curious that after I post my video a few days later Sterling Alan puts out an interview from Mike McKubre which is basically confirming everything i said to you and said in my video. Did you hear the part about energy densities of 10 millions times the magnitude of anything we know of conventionally? Yes, suppression of this technology is going on and the fact that those guys work with DARPA should raise a red flag. DARPA has done things and still dong things that most people cannot begin to comprehend. Mind transfer technologies, teleportation, quantum propulsion systems. The work of DARPA and other Military Defense contractors is straight out of a Sci-Fi movie. I know the effect I stumbled upon can be used to get us to the point of replicating the Cold Fusion effect and a part of me wonders if that interview with Mr. McKubre went up in direct response to my video. I really can't say because none of you guys were acknowledging me so after a few days of being ignored, I got really mad. Again I apologize for any disrespect. I really don't know what came over me. It was one of the first and only times I called out some of the players in the YouTube community, I even called out my own friends and I'm having to listen to them whine and complain about it when there have been numerous occasions they have been really rude and ugly to people and even to you directly. I want this technology out now and not next year. I have a right to be angry and upset. I just gave away a very simple and possibly effective way to heat with hho and its a fact now that I have got confirmation from the Corporate Cold Fusion guys that what we are doing with our little hho cells can be tuned to produce the LENR effect and there is more than one way to do it. I hope I have put people on a path to discover this effect. I know I will be working diligently on this. I spoke personally with Ramset on the phone and he was very respectful, so was I. Woopy seems to have also picked up on the simplicity of this experiment and I hope everyone runs with it. You always say "Show Me The Data". That is what I am trying to do, the data really doesn't exist. Again I'm sorry for the terrible things I said. I can be a real push over if I want to be and you know for a fact we have spoken before and our conversations never took that path. It was one of those days I had a case of the f yous to everyone. If all of you guys want to whine and complain about it I really can't do much about it other than apologize and move forward. I hope you find use and insight in the information I gave out and I also hope you can get your other buddies to experiment with this effect and provide open data to all of us. Thank you again for your work and dedication to the field.