Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsu

I used the latest setup (2x 200) with the 7nF's and added capacitors to the secondary untill the sec res freq was lowered to 13127Hz.
It toke 138nF to do so, so we now have a total of 145nF at the secondary.

But also the primary non-resonance dip traveled along downwards, so now at 13.127KHz both bulbs are equally lit, the output bulb
in resonance, the input bulb not at resonance.

So when we change the secondary resonance point by adding caps, we force the primary out of resonance at this point.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNJhpL8Dro&feature=youtu.be

Regards Itsu

verpies

Quote from: itsu on February 24, 2014, 04:31:19 PM
So when we change the secondary resonance point by adding caps, we force the primary out of resonance at this point.
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNJhpL8Dro&feature=youtu.be
The tighter the magnetic coupling coefficient of the transformer, the closer these two frequencies influence and track each other.

Also, the mutual inductance "consumes" the free leakage inductance of each winding. If the magnetic coupling is 100% then there is no leakage inductance left over to participate in oscillations of any LC tanks (an ideal situation for a power supply transformers!). 

Finally, anything connected to the secondary of a 1:1 transformer with ideal coupling, appears as if it was connected in place of the primary winding, e.g.: any cap connected to the secondary acts as if it were connected in place of the primary winding.

Jack Noskills

Thanks for this test, nothing special occurs here when two resonances meet. Very good that you actually could bring the second resonant frequency so close to first one.

Now it is time to wind turns around the toroid and see if there is lenzless effect in this setup. What would be correct number of turns ? There are two options. Option 1 is to wind enough turns so that primary blocks at second resonant frequency which was 62 kHz. Option 2 is to wind less turns and to make parallel LC circuit that would block at 62 kHz. I used both methods and result was better when I used capacitor. I got this effect only once as finding resonance is difficult for me with only 5 watt bulb as indicator.

In the pdf I listed effects regarding number of turns in the primary and in the secondary. These may or may not happen with your core itsu. I have only 80000 perm core while your core is 1000, so a huge difference.

I had also one small E-I ferrite core, permeability most likely below 5000. I got good results with that one and the reason is that there were three coils working together while in a toroid only two coils can work together. Two coils is enough to verify lenzless effect though.

Jack Noskills

I have drilled five 4 mm holes in my nanoperm toroid so now it has ten coils working together. I was able to put 2*20 turns through each hole, all same direction, red and yellow wire. The primary is 24 turns. I put plastic straw inside the hole to protect the wires from scraping.

Drill blade was special, intended to drill holes in stone. Blade was made by company named Piranha. Blades that should drill hole in iron did not work very well. Steady pressure at low rpm and I got nice whole without damaging the core.

Picture quality is bad but could not do better, difficult to take picture because the manual switch in the cell phone that activates the camera is not fully working.

Next I will do some tests with this when I have time, should be interesting. Hopefully I can still find second resonant frequency.

itsu

Ok, jack,

thanks for the pictures, but that seems to be a completely different ball game.

It does not look like anything that i have now.

What is the theory/idea behind this (the through hole coils)?

Anyway, i will try to wind a 3th coil around the core like you mention in the PDF and do some measurements.
But expect some questions on what/where to measure  :-)

Regards Itsu