Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

Completely different, but the basic idea is the same: multiple closed magnetic circuits inside the core while primary is a solenoid. But in this case primary is also looped and those small secondary coils can loop also against primary so behavior might be different.

I wanted to put picture here showing that I am not here just for talk, now that I finally got the camera working :-)

verpies

Quote from: itsu on February 25, 2014, 05:08:17 AM
Ok, Jack,
Thanks for the pictures, but that seems to be a completely different ball game.
What is the theory/idea behind this (the through hole coils)?
Yes, it is a different ball game but I have seen credible reports of success with it from experienced electronic engineers with good scopes, signal generators and power amplifiers. 
Allegedly a large nanocrystalline or amorphous metal core is required for this to work ( Nanoperm, Metglas, Finemet, Supermalloy, Supermendur, etc...). Obtaining the core is the biggest show stopper - the rest is easy.

The theory/idea behind this is in this patent.

Jack Noskills

I got unexpected results. First I measured the resonant frequency of the yellow wire (1000 nf), it was about 1350 Hz. Next I measured the same for the red wire, it was about 1200 Hz. Slight difference here because one of the whole was not exactly in the middle. Then I measured resonance with 1000 nf in the red wire isolated in a tank circuit and another tank with yellow wire. It was still 1350 Hz ! Shorting the red wire had no effect. Then I cut red wire and connect only one coil with capacitor forming isolated LC, still no change. Finally reversed this so that primary was one coil red wire and secondary 5 coils of yellow wire and still no effect.

So, result was that there were no loops at all as I thought it would be. Just one loop around the core and no smaller loops.

Next I will make primary going horizontally and leave the small secondaries vertically. I will cut them and reconnect one at a time as polarities will change. If secondaries only want to loop around the core then they should not affect primary at all. Also each secondary should amplify other secondaries and each small primary should amplify other small primary coils. We will see.

itsu

Quote from: verpies on February 25, 2014, 03:47:15 PM
Yes, it is a different ball game but I have seen credible reports of success with it from experienced electronic engineers with good scopes, signal generators and power amplifiers. 
Allegedly a large nanocrystalline or amorphous metal core is required for this to work ( Nanoperm, Metglas, Finemet, Supermalloy, Supermendur, etc...). Obtaining the core is the biggest show stopper - the rest is easy.

The theory/idea behind this is in this patent.

Hmmmm,   a "solid state electric generator" he,  sounds interesting.
Seems that jack has already the main ingredients.

Square wave in, (in resonance), sine wave out?

Regards Itsu

itsu

Quote from: Jack Noskills on February 26, 2014, 03:18:27 AM
I got unexpected results. First I measured the resonant frequency of the yellow wire (1000 nf), it was about 1350 Hz. Next I measured the same for the red wire, it was about 1200 Hz. Slight difference here because one of the whole was not exactly in the middle.........

So the holes needs to be centered in the middle to have symmetrical response.

I did the 3th coil yesterday, about 200 turns 0.4mm magnet wire like on the prim/sec.
Open ended it follows the resonance of the secondary (62KHz @ 5Vpp), but when terminating with a capacitor, it peaks (e.g. 75KHz with a 10 nF cap @110Vpp!!) on its own,  leaving the sec. res in place.
It tried to match the both resonances by manipulating the 3th coil cap, but its very picky, so need more time to experiment.

Regards Itsu