Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New site about TESLA and a new system with generous COP

Started by captainfletcher, January 30, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagor

Quote from: jbignes5 on March 08, 2015, 09:46:37 AM
I would like to participate but I don't not understand french. It was asked that you speak english to let others communicate the ideas presented by Tesla.

The thing that really gets me is the usual banter of measurement of the device. Well I think others who really understand that in the beginning we must understand the process first then we can start measurements. In my honest opinion if the device can be looped via the Tariel Kapanadze method then We have a winner. Measurements would be moot since the input can be disconnected once the process starts. TK did that and of course the measurement police came out in force. Well if the device is disconnected from the source what does it matter what the input vs the output dictates. So any real Overunity device will only have a source connected intermittently breaking the rules and ushering in a new era of our understanding.

I do not think that stela comes back here

tagor

Quote from: jbignes5 on March 08, 2015, 09:46:37 AM
I would like to participate but I don't not understand french. It was asked that you speak english to let others communicate the ideas presented by Tesla.

The thing that really gets me is the usual banter of measurement of the device. Well I think others who really understand that in the beginning we must understand the process first then we can start measurements. In my honest opinion if the device can be looped via the Tariel Kapanadze method then We have a winner. Measurements would be moot since the input can be disconnected once the process starts. TK did that and of course the measurement police came out in force. Well if the device is disconnected from the source what does it matter what the input vs the output dictates. So any real Overunity device will only have a source connected intermittently breaking the rules and ushering in a new era of our understanding.

sorry i was wrong ...

stela comes back !  but only in french

tagor

voici une video qui compare les différentes approches de l'énergie libre
et qui donne la méthode utilisée par STELA

here is a video that compares the different approaches for free energy
and gives the method used by STELA

in french
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcUj67ADFx4

PiCéd

Ah, c'est le gars qui a supprimé ses vidéos où il faisait des testes avec 1volt * 10 ampères et 10 volts * 1 ampère (10 joules l'un et l'autre) pour voir si un condensateur se rechargeait plus vite avec une combinaison des deux valeurs...
Bah en fait c'est sûr que ça se recharge plus vite  avec 1 volt * 10 ampères puisque dans ce cas là la résistance est déjà normalement 10 fois moindre (en théorie).
R*C.

Voir une résistance 100 fois moindre puisque 10 volts par 1 ampère ça fait théoriquement 10 ohms et 1 volt par 10 ampères fait théoriquement 0.1 ohm.