Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GEET FUEL PROCESSOR

Started by FreeEnergy, August 22, 2006, 06:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

hi FreeEnergy,

the vedio looks pretty legit.  he also has posted how to make one here    http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/articles/geet/geet.htm

after doing all that, why would they put him in jail.  check out this  here   http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/Geet/index.html

i haven't read all the post there yet, but did notice this     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charges of Fraud
I am aware that Paul Pantone is under investigation by UT Attorney General's office  and has charges filed against him.  My overall impression is that GEET (from which Pantone is now divested) is a genuine business venture, with real product.  I've seen their devices in action.  Perhaps they have not been that great in how they have handled their financial affairs, but I have some empathy there.  Enthusiastic over estimating deadlines and abilities is one thing, outright misrepresentation for illicit gain is another.  I do not believe that Pantone or GEET are guilty of the latter. -- Sterling D. Allan

i guess if we read enough we can form our own opinion.

tbird
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

hartiberlin

Nice to see Joe Newman back also in this video and
some other interesting people...
I always wondered if the Dennis Lee heat pump
is already a selfrunning machine ?

Looks from ths video this way... but Lee is also a good
actor and salesman, so I would like to see this demonstrated by a different
more technical person.

Who is the real inventor of this heat pump-motor/generator ?

Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

freethisone

Greetings all i have been doing research in this area  for a long time. i got on board in 1980. My friends grand dad invented the first vaporizer, it obtained 90 mpg and without the need for carb, or spark plug.

1919 1924 patents  original inventor of our modern day technology?  Mr White. This has to be unveiled by this forum so i am here to tell you its this simple.

every one get on board its so easy to get 100 mpg plus..

http://open-source-energy.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=OYN9wS2xKfV,,zgy0nqkC0;topic=337.msg28637#new

Re: Electric vaporizer 90 mpg

What is the forum waiting for?    New invention by freethisone. invention free this one. read here for a brief outlook.

Now for my simple incorporation of a ultrasonic traducer in a fuel tank. take a transducer, put in a cup of gas. observe the effect. a vapour may appear, now pressurize it, and take a psi reading. does it increase.

I say yes.

does this alow me to add a half a cup of water to the mix? perhaps.

as for magnetic fluids, and geet reactors. as for tesla turbines. steam turbines to plasma fuel turbines new invention.

get a lawnmower and test these advancements.  other proven ideas. Please support Clyde as the founder of the modern day e cigarette, or fuel injector.

need help? This is simple work. wanna get rich? invest in the largest manufactures.  that is to motivate you to do this for the forum.

freethis

up to 5 X fuel savings cost. i can show you how.. thisfreeone freethisone.

freethisone

this concept works, and it also it can be turned to fuel see movie link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZoiY3FvxKo 8)