Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VORTEX COIL FRAMES/FORMERS FOR SALE ...

Started by Electronix Hive, February 17, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Electronix Hive:

The forum is a very new forum with only a few threads.  I looked through most of the threads and did not see anyone comparing regular coils vs. vortex coils.  So there is a preconceived premise that vortex cols are special without doing the due diligence testing to see if that is actually true or not.  Everybody on the forum is buying into the notion that vortex coils are different when in fact they aren't.  My suggestion to you would be to make a posting about the issue and get some of the experimenters investigating the issue.  That might not exactly make Daniel happy but researching these kinds of things is above Daniel.

Quotealso the this is not Bk EMF if ur thinking all coils produce hi voltage and this is what's happening coz its not
Vortex coils have huge potential because they allow energy to flow via the path of least resistance and in doing so act as energy amplifiers, understand though this is not just a unique feature of the vortex coil, implementing sacred geometry into electromagnetic coil design results in better efficiencies and more predictable magnetic flux paths.

There is no such thing as "sacred geometry" when it comes to coils and I strongly suspect that line comes from Marko Rodin.  Coils do not act as energy amplifiers at all, that is a misconception.  Coils cannot output more energy than you put into them.

If you want to post all of the details of the experiment where the 1:1 vortex coil produces a high voltage output including the schematic I will be pleased to explain to you exactly what is going on and how and why the high voltage is produced. (Or you can link to it but it must be properly documented)  You can then cross-post it back to the other forum if you want to and the experimenters can review it.

MileHigh

Electronix Hive

listen dude im not ur PA....if you want find out more go ask a question and see what comes of it ..............
their are few people in their that will show u what ur asking ..i am not going to start posting their threads just because you can not be bothered to do a little searching...i look forward to seeing ur post in their if you decide you want to question the members doing tests and actually own a coil or even make a coil regualr on a 1-1 ratio and show us it producing hi voltage  !!!

last reply cba with you now....

tim123

Quote from: Electronix Hive on February 22, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
look in short all i am doing is trying to help people on a tight budget, who want to explore this field...

Hi Electronix,
  I think you're being very enterprising, and it looks like your products are really well designed and made.

I think there's a certain healthy level of skepticism, which perhaps some forum members go beyond, but Danien Nunez et al. are selling their product - as you so rightly noted - at a vastly inflated price... It doesn't look good.

Their initial video - he was using a multimeter to test the input / output - and that was simply wrong - and it made me think that at best he was incompetent. Has he done any newer vids with proper measurements?

I do think there's much to be discovered in geometry. I think that perhaps there is something in the vortex coil design - i don't know - I've never seen any compelling evidence, or had one to play with. Walter Russel had some vortex coils - which he said made free energy...

:)
Tim

MileHigh

Electronix Hive:

You are the one that cited the example of the 1:1 vortex coil producing high voltage in a way that is allegedly unique to vortex coils.  From what I saw on the other forum there may have been a few people doing experiments along those lines.  I got the feeling that the experiments were not completely documented.

So I will repeat, you made a claim that a vortex coil can produce high voltage in some kind of out-of-the-ordinary fashion that is unique to vortex coils.  I will be pleased to follow up on your claim if you are willing to precisely state what the claim is including a schematic or perhaps you can link to it.  If not then I will pass.  What is certain is that it is not unique and it is conventional and explainable.

People play with coils and lead themselves down garden paths all the time that are wrong.  Having an entire forum on a collective garden path in the wrong direction is not good for the people in the forum trying to learn.

MileHigh

Electronix Hive

Hey......  tim thanks for the reply
yes i agree that using DMM in a overunity video (ohdear) was just silly for the fact DMM are not designed to work over set frequencies
AC=50-60hz
DC =0Hz
so yeah i can see why people would go mad when wanting proof for such claims, yes people like walter russell , victor shallenberger all knew their was an advantage using vortec shapes.....
i do wish people would just sign up for the forum and do exactly what ur doing here...coz people on their can tell u way more than i could. even show u videos , pics and schematics for the driver circuits which is usually some kind of pulser circuit or half bridge.
the coils do not have a schematic u just wire anticlockwise till u meet where u started then go clockwise.....then hook up ur frequency gen to amp or driver sending the + and - on opposite directions and sweep the frequencies till you find the coils resonance, thats when the good stuff starts to happen

again i haven't done much with them because i am building a driver for mine but i understand what people are dong when they show me....
the pic on first page is just to show (dont jump down my throat plz) the gain from finding the resonant point just using my signal gen no supply voltage...so no hi voltage until i apply driver and hook up the power :)