Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Thanks tinman for stating what we are all seeing in regards to freedom.   I agree and understand that side of 'freedom' quite well also.   I also understand what MH is saying but it seems his purpose in talking about freedom is to get us to turn a blind eye to the situation at hand.   Nice try MH   :P

MileHigh

E2matrix:

I was simply playing Devil's Advocate about the "slavery" term.  I am not here to fight with you or anybody, just posting to make you and others think more than 1/10th of a level deep.  It's hysterical rhetoric.  Almost everyone has a cell phone now, so are we all slaves of the telco cartels also?  You absolutely LOVE the energy you purchase with your money, you love it, and so does everyone.  That is not some kind of non-consentual slavery by any means.  Nobody is forcing you to purchase electricity if you don't want to purchase it.

The rhetoric you parrot is the same rhetoric that No Hope Girl uses to manipulate gullible people and get money from them.

Sure, there is always a legitimate debate about the costs of various forms of energy, but we aren't talking about that.  It's the notion that the people that sell you electricity and gasoline are the "evil bad guys."  In the overall scheme of things you want to buy the electricity and the gasoline.  It's just like saying "Walmart is evil."  Walmart is a success because they give the people what they want.  You can use the same arguments about "evil Coca-Cola" and on and on and on.  Rabid greenies and rabid lefties sometimes can't seem to cope with the idea that not everybody thinks like they think.  It's really comical sometimes.

You LOVE energy and you buy it from people that are more than happy to sell it to you.  If you want to call them "evil" for helping you maintain your quality of life and sanitary living conditions and countless other things that are important for your well being, so be it.  That's the point I am making.

Nightlife and Tinman:

I am not discussing political freedoms, it's not on the table.

Your access to energy and financing gives you more freedom than people could ever imagine a few generations ago.  That's what I am talking about.  You can drive by a vacant industrial lot, have a good idea, go to a bank, get the power company to run power lines into your new factory, and before you know it in a few years you are employing 500 people and enriching their lives and your life - thanks to the banks and the power company, you could not possibly do it without them.  The banks and the power company and your drive and ambition give you unimaginable freedoms that at one time were very difficult things to do.

So I am just putting things into some sort of context to jog the rusty wheels in some people's heads.  Being a programmed drone that says "energy companies are evil" is just as bad as being any other kind of programmed parroting drone.  There are always two sides or more to a story.

Anyway the thread can get back to Bill Alek.  I looked at some of his clips and he is just talking nonsensical junk like his little setup produces nuclear fusion.  That's simply completely and utterly nuts and he is only saying it to "play" his audience.  My sense is that he doesn't even believe it himself, it's all just a charade to plug himself into the "believer community."  It's pure crap and nothing will come of his nonsense.

MileHigh

MileHigh

Chet:

And indeed sometimes it doesn't hurt to challenge people that are making extraordinary claims.  I gave you a solid technical posting telling you that Bill should already have his test protocol and reams and reams of test data.

Yet no peep from you?  Being a "nice guy" is not always the best course of action.  If Bill is not legit then it means he is just a criminal like John Rohner trying to suck the financial life out of gullible people.  You can't seem to cope with that notion.

And what's perhaps more comical is that you and Bill are probably reading this posting within an hour of each other.

Why doesn't Bill step up to the plate and proactively offer his test protocol and test data?  I can give you a good reason why he doesn't.  It because he is wise enough to know that you can't bluff your way through a discussion about electronics when experienced people are listening and you know that you barely know what you are talking about.  I have stated many times that usually within five to ten sentences you can tell somebody is an electronics poseur that barely has a clue.  So if a full test protocol was posted by Bill he would quickly be found out.  John Rohner is the classic example of a fake poseur "engineer" that was clueless.

Sorry for all the negativity, but it comes from a rational analysis of the situation.  If somebody in this game ever looked legit and seemed to present valid data and had credibility I would gladly say so.

MileHigh

ramset

from post # 88

For additional Clarity PLEASE no condescending advice or Alternative suggestions ..just a test protocol that you three would be happy with.

--------------------
not playing ping pong with you MH ,
Tinsel has agreed to  help with a protocol once I get the Specs for the transformer.
{next couple days]

thx
Chet
ps
Not sure why this writing in Bold ?

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote MH: I am not discussing political freedoms, it's not on the table.

Understood MH ;)

Like i said before-im happy to fork out the cash on this one,as i see it to be the only way to get to the bottom of the claim's. So Chet,am i able to purchase one of these OU devices?. My guess is a big NO,as per normal-just like those OU fan's i tried to buy.