Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Well im guessing i wont be getting my free energy scooter any time soon???
Oh well,at least i have my free energy solar pannels.

TinselKoala

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 28, 2014, 12:56:08 PM
OK, I give up. I don't remember Bill Alek ever actually presenting a fraudulent actual device like Yildiz does, he has always been more in the category of making claims without evidence and projecting into the future, like Goldes and others of that ilk. So that's what I expect you'll see at the trade show: a poster presentation, maybe but probably not an actual scooter, and definitely no actual battery self-charger demonstration or a scooter that recharges itself, driving around the parking lot for three days, giving kiddies rides. (Does it have a horn thingie they can toot-toot-toot?)

Well, it's Saturday August 2, right smack dab in the middle of the show. Is there anything at all to report concerning Bill Alek and the Magic Scooter?

kEhYo77

A video presentation from AuroraTek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXno_7xXSZs.
Striking similarity in the concept to T.Heins Bi-Toroid transformer!
The load from the secondaries consumes real power while the primary is reactive.
There must be something to it.

TinselKoala

Quote from: kEhYo77 on August 03, 2014, 02:41:10 PM
A video presentation from AuroraTek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXno_7xXSZs.
Striking similarity in the concept to T.Heins Bi-Toroid transformer!
The load from the secondaries consumes real power while the primary is reactive.
There must be something to it.

D'ya think?

Maybe these videos will help you to understand what is going on.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLml9VdOeqKa-k7J7vO_I22fVc-h8wcdLf

I will tell you this yet again. Are you paying attention, STERLING? If you have any device with electrical inputs and outputs that truly has a COP of over 1.3 to 1, I CAN MAKE IT SELF LOOP.

I am shouting because nobody seems to be hearing me. If your electrical device makes just 130 percent of its input energy, I  know how to take that output, in whatever electrical form it is, condition it and turn it into the required input, in whatever electrical form it is. My process is less than 100 percent efficient, this is why you need at least 1.3 times OU, to make up for the losses in my process.

I absolutely guarantee this, too. If I can't do it.... it means that your candidate is not really OU by even that much, at all.

Show me a process that is 20 to one OU, and I'll do it with one hand tied behind my back.

And this is not some secret that only I know. Any competent EE with power supply design experience can do the same thing.

ACG