Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Thanks for digging in deeper on this Chet!   My thoughts on a test would be to do all you can to eliminate all variables except the charger.   Get 2 new same batteries and load test them.   Get two same loads.   Run both on loads for an hour or two (same time for both).  Then use the charger on one while letting the other one sit the same amount of time the one is on the charger.  Re-run load tests.   Swap loads but keep the same battery for putting on the charger after the test.   Keep testing until the non-charged battery won't run a load anymore.   If the charged battery continues to run the load you have a good sign the charger is doing it's job.   But keep running the load and charge cycle for many more times.   I know this could take some time but with a fairly heavy load you can run them down faster.   Maybe use riding lawnmower batteries (lead acid type).   And if you had enough time you could charge up the failed battery and reverse the whole process using it as the charged battery and the one that was formerly getting charged and the non-charged battery.    The drawback to this type of test is it will likely take a few days.   Bring your own bagels and coffee to share and maybe they won't mind you hanging around a few days ;)

e2matrix

TK,  I'm relieved and not surprised that you had some better meters around   8)

ramset

e2matrix
One thing which will be on the table is "Super caps"
Bill mentioned this as an option....

quite honestly I would prefer this over battery

Thanks for you contribution.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Why not use an actual power meter?

How often have you seen an actual power meter being used for.... input and output power tests?

8)

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on July 03, 2014, 10:57:46 PM
MH
it is late here ,the  test will be modeled after the Claims [when we get them[,if you chose to post a protocol I will read it tomorrow .
I have No EGO here, just a brutally honest approach towards doing the best possible job.

all Constructive input is welcome.
thx
Chet
It is odd that you make claims for the capabilities of tests and when MH asked you to describe the tests, you decline.

Characteristics that are desirable from tests:

Prove that the measurement equipment can reliably measure the input power.
a. Insert a decoupling filter between the power source and the load that removes all ripple from the power source side of the filter down to below a threshold appropriate to the accuracy of the result required.  Ideally the insertion loss at all operating frequencies will be at least 10dB greater than the reciprocal of the required precision.  For example if 1% accuracy is required, then the AC signal component post filter s/b less than 20dB below the DC signal plus 10dB of margin = -30dB.

OR

b. Prove that a power analyzer used has sufficient bandwidth, resolution, accuracy, and a low enough noise floor to measure the input power to the required accuracy.

Prove that the measurement equipment can reliably measure the output power.
a. Insert a decoupling filter between the DUT and a load bank that removes all ripple from the load side of the filter down to below a threshold appropriate to the accuracy of the result required.  Ideally the insertion loss at all operating frequencies will be at least 10dB greater than the reciprocal of the required precision.  For example if 1% accuracy is required, then the AC signal component post filter s/b less than 20dB below the DC signal plus 10dB of margin = -30dB.

OR

b. Prove that a power analyzer used has sufficient bandwidth, resolution, accuracy, and a low enough noise floor to measure the output power to the required accuracy.

OR

b. Prove that a power analyzer used has sufficient bandwidth, resolution, accuracy, and a low enough noise floor to measure the input power to the required accuracy.

Then conduct the tests.