Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Sorry Milehigh but your stuck in the same rut as Verpies but I will hold out hope.
Does your conventional view give you free energy, of course not it blinds you.

Later
dave

Dave45

Current moves from neg to pos, the pos voltage moving in a circuit is a product of the coil, its the bemf from a neg pulsed coil.
If you run neg current, current is neg right, the electron is neg right  ::)
If you run neg current through a coil the coil has a neg charge, the ions that form around that coil will be pos, opposites attract, when the magnetic field from the neg pulsed coil collapses it will bring into the coil a pos charge which runs opposite the neg charge (bemf), now I never said the current changed directions but the bemf which is pos does run in the opposite direction, look at it from neg to pos flow.

Now if you look at it from a conventional view where current runs from pos to neg then you will never see it, in this view bemf looks like femf and the direction it moves through the diode makes it look like femf, you see no polarity change and are blinded.

A freewheeling diode is a classic example to you it looks as though the current keeps flowing in the same direction.

MileHigh

The issue is that you are talking Davetalk.

You probably have heard that a perfect analogy to electricity is water flowing through pipes.  So if you take one of the simple circuits that you have looked at in the past, could you analyze the water-equivalent circuit?  If you can figure out the water circuit, then you can understand the electrical-equivalent circuit.

Why not try it?  Just take a very simple circuit, water version, analyze it, and then see how it shows you how the electrical circuit works.

Dave45

Thats a very big mistake electricity does not flow like water in a pipe or river or any other water analogy.

Electricity is pos and neg charges interacting not water in a pipe.

MileHigh

I am telling you with 100% certainty that electricity is like water in a pipe.  Please take a very simple circuit and try to work it out.