Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Sorry Guys, I think I have broken the thread! I was trying to explain the Circuit issues.

I hope team OverUnity.com can fix this up for us as soon as possible.

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Hi All,

Thus far the TL494IN Chip is only good to 300KHz.

Anyone want to check and verify this?

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Hi All,

I have made some small changes to the Schematic. Revision 1.1 is now current.

All the Best

Chris

EDIT: Image Removed.

EMJunkie

Hi All,

Apologies, mistake and move around of the Tags.

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Hi All,

I hope I don't have to re-explain this. Page 69 on this thread appears to be broken still!

Major Circuit Differences

Reference Values used from my schematic

The Charge Cap is C2 (50V 2200uF) with Over flow going into C3 (35V 1000uF) when the Switch is on. Of Course if the switch is on then C1 will also charge!

The Run Cap is C1 (50V 1000uF) This Cap does not get Discharged when either FET's Q1 or Q2 get switched on because of the Diode D4. This Cap is the Cap that keeps the Circuit Running when the Coils get switched and the Capacitor Voltage drops below threshold!

The way the circuit was drawn in the other schematics, all Caps get discharged when either FET get turned on and if the Caps threshold voltage is reached then the entire circuit looses power.

All Caps re-charge from the Diodes after the 19 turn coil. We both know what this means, that there is an off period (Duty Cycle) where all caps must sustain the circuit for a period.

NOTE: The Circuit "схема деда 2.jpg" Translated (Scheme Grandfather 2) which havahung very kindly posted corresponds the closest to the Akuls0083 Lantern No 3 Revision one, with the external switch mode power supply. The circuit is very close to the second revision except for a PNP Transistor missing from one FET.

There may be RC Time Constants involved here also. If the Capacitance is a long way out we will loose the RC Time Constant at the Frequency desired.

Hope this description helps!

All the Best

Chris

Please Note: TinselKoala did not draw this schematic only added the Values.