Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Conventional current flow VS Electron current flow

Started by Dave45, March 14, 2014, 08:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Quote from: forest on March 15, 2014, 01:32:22 PM
So...beside electrons there is also bemf running, right ?
Yes
If the circuit is configured right like Akula's you will have pos and neg bemf one complimenting the other.
Pos bemf from the neg pulsed coil
Neg bemf from the pos pulsed coil

Dave45

A diode does more than just let electrons through one way

forest

Thank You Loner

That was exactly what I wanted to ask. If electrons stuck behind the diode what is moving after switch shut off ? The answer : the real FORCE behind the scene. Or ...does somebody have a better explanation , based solely on electrons flow theory ?

Dave45

I think its very simple really it all boils down to pos and neg charges and their attraction to each other.

If you build an ionizer circuit the electrodes will actually pull apart the ether, the tension caused by the opposite polarity's pull electrons and protons apart. When this happens we have two charges not one, if these electrodes are in close proximity the charges will join back up and cancel each other but if not in close proximity they build pos and neg ion clouds.

Ok so Iv built my ionizer and have made my two ion clouds, I have the ether separated now how do I collect it?
I put a single coil transformer/choke on each electrode, I want to collect both charges.

The choke that is placed on the neg electrode I pulse neg, the bemf from this choke will be pos just like the ion cloud around it.
The choke that is placed on the pos electrode I pulse pos, the bemf from this choke will be neg just like the ion cloud around it.

If we want to pull energy from the ether we have to split it first, in its natural state the two charge are combined and neutral, but when pulled apart are energetic.

Separate and Collect.

Dave45

So how do we pulse a coil with pos energy
If you use AC its a little easier because one leg is a pos pulse and one leg is a neg pulse.

If using DC its a little more complicated you have to take the bemf from the neg pulsed coil and use it to pulse another coil, this is your pos pulse using DC.

But you have to collect both charges.