Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Men in Orange or Men in Black?

Started by MileHigh, March 17, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 21, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

5 years ago, a buddy of mine was having to pay for child birth.  He had lost his insurance and the quote that they gave him when he had insurance was $5.500!  When his wife showed up at the delivery room and he told them he had to pay cash, it was....wait for it...$1,200.!!!!

Yes.  Those are the types of regulations that need to be imposed. Fraud, gouging, etc.  Someone is banking on those  inflation's when they would probably be well off just doing it the right way. Greed.

My step dad has cancer and is given chemo pills to take at home. Ins pays $18,000 per 2 months for those frikkin 'PILLS'.      Same thing as Bills example.  Shams.  The pill industry is not my cup of tea either.  10 possible new health problems just to 'hopefully' get rid of 1 problem.  ::) All so backwards. And they tell us there could be other health problems from taking the pills to our faces, and guess what?  Ok, Ill try it,  the people say. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Pill Nation. You are shown a commercial of grandpa playing with the grand kids in the park, or a woman riding her bike in the sunset, all to sell a drug for some health issue, while the speed talker spits out multiple symptoms like....
"May cause rash and or itchiness, nose bleeds, headaches. You may experience anal seepage, possibility of paralysis or numbness. And if you experience vision loss, chest pains or your fingernails fall off, see your doctor right away." ::)   Sounds like a fair risk to cure my acid reflux. ::) ;)

Yeah right. A glass of Bolthouse Farms carrot juice and mine is GONE within 1min.  Literally 1min.  And no bad symptoms other than maybe some orange on the toilet paper.  ;D lol, I can live with that. lol    I dont get reflux hardly at all anymore.  Had it bad for about 2-3 months some years ago.  Can feel like possibly a heart attack if youve never experienced it before. Its all about the pipes not flowing and backing up, and as you eat and drink more, the stomach acids are pushed up the esophagus.

But dont drink too much carrot juice(my favorite juice, and easy to keep reaching for ;D ). It can cause possible seepage. lol And some skin discoloration. If you experience any of these symptoms, contact your doctor right away and tell him your doin just fine. ;D

Mags

Pirate88179

Mags:

I totally agree.  I don't watch TV except on my lunch break at work....ads for a drug to cure a skin disorder warns that it may cause suicide, murderous intentions, heart attack, stroke, cancer of the liver and blindness.  Give me the skin disorder please!!!

I wanted to edit my above post but I will ad it here instead.  (I had to look it up)

The section of the constitution that speaks to raising revenue (taxes) is as follows:  (Quoted in part)

Article 1, section 7: "All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the house of representitives..."

Again, I remind you all that obamacare originated in the senate.  The first and only tax bill since the founding of our country to do so.

So, what is the big deal?  Could they not just do it over again? (This time beginning in the house)  Sure, with what we know now, let's see if they have the votes to do so.

This is important stuff that we the people should not ignore.

Mags, carrot juice?  Really?  I will give that a try.  Thanks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Magluvin

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 21, 2014, 10:48:24 PM

Mags, carrot juice?  Really?  I will give that a try.  Thanks.

Bill

Yep.  In the stores, there is Odwala and Bolthouse farms. I prefer Bolthouse, and there was a finding that Odwala was a Pepsi corp, so there were some doubts as to the purity of the Odwala brand by many health groups. I have to look it up as to any findings, it was a while ago pushing a boycott for certain reasons.

The Bolthouse is about $6 a bottle and has had a consistent taste for me. Odwala varied more often in flavor when I was trying both for a while.

Bolthouse is 52oz for $6 and is pressed and bottled and in the fridge for shipping. Non gmo, no preservatives, not pasteurized, live carrot juice. Perishable. 39.75 carrots to fill the bottle. So $6 isnt bad.  I drink 2 bottles a week, no sodapop, no alcohol, just water, organic milk, real organic juices. Bolthouse has others, strawberry/banana, mango, green goodness, mango protein, berry something, all very good.  But my main juice is carrot.  There was an article of a woman with stage 4 cancer and she got out of it with guess what?  ;)   Ill see if I can find that article.  Celery juice is a monster also. Repairs digestive system, and a multitude of benefits I never realized.  I juiced it up myself. Mixed with the orange stuff ;D , wasnt bad.  Celery is strong tasting in juice form.  3 hard cleanings to get my blender to not reek of it. lol  I do a couple times a week. Celery is cheap.

But yeah, if you have heartburn/acid reflux, give it a go.  Ive been sold for a while now.  I found its ability on my own. It sold it to myself. lol  And Im selling it to you for free. ;D  Try it. ;)   lol, the taste and consistency going down kinda has the feeling of strawberry quick. Sweet. Surprisingly good

I had bought a bottle of organic carrot juice in the non refrigerated juice isle, Lake something, pasteurized, and says with lemon juice.  DO NOT BUY THAT JUICE! You will not care for it at all. Blaaah. tasted more either very chemicalish or gone bad in some way. Always do live juice if possible.

A lot of orange juices sit in large containers for up to a year before bottling. By then the taste and color is way off and additives are put in to 'rejuvenate' those 'qualities'.  Many articles on that were front page news a couple years ago.  Best to make your own OJ unless some local quality brand is available.

I do less meats these days. Couple times a week. Loosens up more money for organics. More eggs, n fish.  A grass fed chuckeye steak here n there. Good price for a good piece of meat.

Been doing bananas. Catch Freelee the banana girl on YT. Seen her in the OU home page vids a while back. Her book, "Go Fruit Yourself". She does 10 bananas a day. Did 1 vid of 51 in a day, just to prove they wont hurt you. Fat buster also. Im up to 4 a day. Dont want to jump into anything to fast.  Organic bananas 99c a lb  69c for regular. Ill invest an extra 30c a bundle for my health. basically no pesticides, naturally grown, fertilized, etc.

Mags

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Pirate88179
The section of the constitution that speaks to raising revenue (taxes) is as follows:  (Quoted in part)

Article 1, section 7: "All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the house of representitives..."

Again, I remind you all that obamacare originated in the senate.  The first and only tax bill since the founding of our country to do so.

So, what is the big deal?  Could they not just do it over again? (This time beginning in the house)  Sure, with what we know now, let's see if they have the votes to do so.

This is important stuff that we the people should not ignore.

Speaking of Constitutions, we do have the Original Constitution
which established the Republic; and from it has been derived the
Constitution which applies to the Corporation.  The two Constitutions
are similar but the Corporation Constitution contains Amendments
which the Original Constitution does not have.  How else could the
Corporation obtain a president who is not constitutionally qualified
in accordance with the Original Constitution?

The ratification procedure for the Corporation goes only as far as the
State Delegations (Representatives and Senators) who are elected to
serve in Congress.  Today, Constitutional Amendments to the Corporate
Constitution need only be approved by Congress since all of the State
Governments have been (since the '70s) re-organized as sub-corporations
of Corporation U.S.  The states have been "federalized."  This will become
ever more obvious in the coming months and years.

Perhaps the Supremes determined that Obamacare is a "tax" because it
delegates collection to the Internal Revenue Service.  In any case they did
resort to some deceptive footwork to solidify the illusion that it is
"constitutional."

As you said earlier, its probable purpose is to further the policy of destruction
of the United States of America to facilitate the establishment of the New
Order which is several years or decades behind schedule.  Obama is not alone
in working within the U.S. Government to bring this AGENDA to fruition.

The People seem to have no interest or ability to initiate any change.

ramset

Seamonkey
"" The two Constitutions""
-------------------------------

Sir,
I was a poor student of Acedamia  ,seems I preferred to turn wrenches instead of pages.

What Page was the second constitution on??

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma