Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Men in Orange or Men in Black?

Started by MileHigh, March 17, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

If only the devious works of government were
so "transparent."  For the past several administrations
the government definition of "transparent" is truly
"opaque."

And so it has been throughout the history of the
United States;  to discern the distinctions between
the Original U.S. Constitution and the present
derivative U.S. Corporation Constitution requires a
careful study of the unrevealed (hidden) history of
all that has transpired.  It is hidden in the archives
and conveniently "forgotten" by the historians of
today.

But the trance-formation which has occurred is
obvious when one examines recent Amendments
which have modified legislative procedures in the
original constitution thereby changing the nature of
the U.S. Government.

A bit of research on the web will expose the truth
which is verifiable in the record.  The actions of
today's politicians and jurists who eschew the
Constitution and its limitations is another "in your
face" clue.

The illusion is breaking down in preparation for the
New Order which is imminent.

Magluvin

Quote from: SeaMonkey on March 22, 2014, 03:34:23 PM
If only the devious works of government were
so "transparent."  For the past several administrations
the government definition of "transparent" is truly
"opaque."

And so it has been throughout the history of the
United States;  to discern the distinctions between
the Original U.S. Constitution and the present
derivative U.S. Corporation Constitution requires a
careful study of the unrevealed (hidden) history of
all that has transpired.  It is hidden in the archives
and conveniently "forgotten" by the historians of
today.

But the trance-formation which has occurred is
obvious when one examines recent Amendments
which have modified legislative procedures in the
original constitution thereby changing the nature of
the U.S. Government.

A bit of research on the web will expose the truth
which is verifiable in the record.  The actions of
today's politicians and jurists who eschew the
Constitution and its limitations is another "in your
face" clue.

The illusion is breaking down in preparation for the
New Order which is imminent.

Rand Paul 2016 would be a good start. ;)

Mags

Pirate88179

Quote from: Magluvin on March 22, 2014, 04:08:52 PM
Rand Paul 2016 would be a good start. ;)

Mags

I agree 100%!  He is the only politician in my lifetime that when we sent him to Washington, he is actually trying to do what he said he would do.  He has very little power but, just because he might not prevail does not stop him from trying.  I watched him on cspan holding hearings where no one showed up.  So what?  At least he tried.

As an aside, he is from my town here and, the security company I work for patrols his neighborhood.  I used to run patrol but now I am posted at another site.  He is a great guy and very approachable.

Bill

Rand Paul for Prez and Ted Cruise for VP.  Soon, the media will be marching out women that will swear they slept with them....just like they did to Cain.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Magluvin

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 22, 2014, 05:30:24 PM
I agree 100%!  He is the only politician in my lifetime that when we sent him to Washington, he is actually trying to do what he said he would do.  He has very little power but, just because he might not prevail does not stop him from trying.  I watched him on cspan holding hearings where no one showed up.  So what?  At least he tried.

As an aside, he is from my town here and, the security company I work for patrols his neighborhood.  I used to run patrol but now I am posted at another site.  He is a great guy and very approachable.

Bill

Rand Paul for Prez and Ted Cruise for VP.  Soon, the media will be marching out women that will swear they slept with them....just like they did to Cain.

I was all for his dad Ron.  It seemed everything was against him. Even at the debates, 1 of them I think he got a total of 90 seconds to speak.  Ron was maybe 'too' outspoken. Where Rand doesnt appear so extreme. Rand will have a better chance than his dad. But I hope he is as extreme as his dad when it comes down to it in the end. ;) The upcoming midterms will be interesting also. ;)

I like Ted also, but Paul won the straw poll and Im saticfied with that so far.

Mags

Farmhand

Here's the problem with politics in as far as I can tell all of our western countries, not just the U.S.. The problem is the two major party system. How would it be possible for anyone for any person who is not a member of one of the two main parties to be the president/prime minister or whatever ? Can an independent form government and become the president ? And even if they could and wanted to do the right thing how could we protect them from the coercion or threats from the big money people trying to control them ?

I think an independent citizen committee should be elected/formed in each local area/county or whatever as a counter government and this citizen committee should be able to say no to anything the Feds propose, as in "no that is unacceptable you cannot do it, rethink that". The for and against votes would be free of state grouping, meaning each local area's vote counts. The individual states laws ect. would not be affected by this citizen committee. ie. Rather than needing a referendum on any particular propositions "big cost" each local area can have a say, reducing the number of votes to thousands rather than millions, it could act as a circuit breaker between the people and the Feds. Hopefully allowing the States more self determining powers.

Cheers