Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mind91

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on January 02, 2016, 10:53:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208YbzZfd-0
This is generator which is making 100% free energy. When i was presenting on TV my first invention (the one with battery, alternator etc) which was about 3 years, ppl were visiting me mostly to steal my idea so even now i don't want to show how exactly this generator is working. He should work like this: in order to start he would need some energy, which is where i use battery, after that he should use 1 part of energy for his own work and rest would be spent like free energy. But this part i do not want to revile to no one for now, if some real buyer comes than we can talk about it.
This machine will now use grid electricity as 1 part of energy needed to run, and other part will be used from energy of accumulation of kinetic energy, and that is flywheel. So flywheel is presenting accumulation of kinetic energy. This generator can give electricity to whole town, if it starts massively manufacturing we will drop all solar wind and other energy.

Now he is turning machine on: First i will turn this generator, which has 30kw. Now i will connect to him this generator which has 5kw. This generator is now using from first one about 1.5kw and he is making 4-4.5kw. 30kw generator has more connectors so we can attach anything there (he is showing). Now i will turn one more generator (he turned in another smaller generator to 30kw one which, small is starting to spin)

So now we can connect 1 by 1, every generator to new one. Every new generator would use energy from this one (showing to small generator from beginning) and than electricity would be used from him for free. This is how we could connect whole world and everyone could be using it from generators like this (showing to big one)

ARMCORTEX

Can you do something for me?

Take those 3 videos by Pejic, and add audio english commentary with many pause.

I will show this to an investor, the owner of the machine shop I work at.

Also, do it for the forum.

You and I  know it is true and important, but not everybody.

As for the claim of 20 years research, I think this is just crap talk by Pejic, nobody would spend 20 years on something without the foreknowledge that it worked or could work.

My best guess is that he was told, or he knew of somebody, or he saw a YT video in the last 5-8 years because he is far from being the first to show this type of engine.

ARMCORTEX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86kfABdcY4

So I would like to thank Minde91 for making this video translation of Krstan Pejic and his inventions.

All those hours of free labour, of messing around with new software, just to satisfy those who are curious.

Thanks Minde for your commitment!

memoryman

No measurements at all. No significant loads; claims of energy coming out of flywheel!
I have seen enough.

ARMCORTEX

That is true, for this particular video, are there others of him?

More news will come I am sure.

Its only a flywheel motor/generator video amongst many others.

From what I hear, people who visited him say he is not telling BS.

All information available has been shared!