Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: mscoffman on May 26, 2014, 01:10:52 PM

Then be able ignore the negative vocalization of all OU critics as the day is very
nearby when we can simply cast our vote with best educated beliefs from our own
individual pocketbooks.  Ah...Justice at last.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Well, thus far, the score is something like "OU Critics" 200, OU Producers 0.  We shall see if that changes.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MarkE

Quote from: mscoffman on May 26, 2014, 01:10:52 PM
In a perfect OU world.

What people seem to not understand is that any voltage reading to some random
waveform is only going to an estimate to a number. The very best measurements
are only going to be approximations in these situation. RMS is not something from
mathematics or electronics, it is from Statistics.

Mark: rms, root mean square is absolutely from both mathematics and electronics.  Rms values are the result of integrating the square value of either voltage or current over an interval, taking the mean value of that square to find the average of the square over an interval, (usually a repetition interval) and then taking the square root of the result to compute the equivalent continuous voltage or current over the interval had the original voltage or current been measured across, or through a resistive load.  Rms values are not derived from or related to probabilities.  They are simply a translation from voltage or current waveforms over an interval.  And BTW, statistics is a branch of mathematics.

I want my approximation to be converting the desired waveform into DC by a high
speed bridge rectifier, filtering until the Voltage and Current signals have no AC
riding on them.

It takes a circuit to convert an AC source into a DC source.  The impedance characteristics of the source determine how efficiently a given conversion circuit can be.  In some cases a simple rectifier and bulk capacitor is adequate.  In other cases in order to realize high efficiency, the conversion circuit must present a reasonable facsimile of a constant impedance across the entire AC cycle.  Power factor corrected power converters operate that way.  Typical architectures utilize a voltage boost converter that pumps up an intermediate storage capacitor bank that then supplies a second power converter that supplies the load.  The intermediate storage capacitor bank voltage will typically swing up to 30% under full load.

Then feeding the signal into a modern ~95% efficient high voltage
DC to AC power inverter. Now I can measure near perfect wattage by DC voltages
and DC currents with a 1000:1 current shunt so I use my DVM the way it was
designed to be used and multiply the two numbers with a calculator.

Except that the very nonlinear load of your rectifier and capacitor combination creates pulsating currents on the input that can both cause big efficiency problems and measurement issues.

Plug in my
KillaWatt meter into a AC outlet producing absolutely pure sine waves.  Show
that my wattage numbers nearly match one another. Letting the Inverter eat
up any Power Factor corrections by combining them into its efficiency numbers.
Then light N incandescent light bulbs with no high voltage fluorescents, completely
devoid of negative resistance stabilization effects as my DC to AC inverter is already
stable. Then plug in driver source so that it produces a nice stable self running
infinite loop.

Then be able ignore the negative vocalization of all OU critics as the day is very
nearby when we can simply cast our vote with best educated beliefs from our own
individual pocketbooks.  Ah...Justice at last.

:S:MarkSCoffman
I have an alternate solution for you:  Feed your AC into a power factor corrected AC - DC supply.  You may need to use a variac to trim out the impedance match.  If your AC supply is near 50-60Hz this will work.  Then feed the output of your PFC corrected AC - DC supply to a DC - AC inverter. Your over unity device will have to make up for the losses in each of the power converters.  If your OU device outputs at least 25% more output than input, then you should be able to self-loop.

mondrasek

Quote from: LibreEnergia on May 26, 2014, 07:44:13 AM
Like most on here this lack of understanding gives rise to false claims of OU with monotonous regularity.

LE, while I agree with you on most everything you have said on this thread so far...  And I greatly appreciate your input on the simulation software algorithm's ability to misrepresent real world physics when programed to represent "extreme circumstances," I request that you consider who you include when you say "Like most on here."

IMHO "most on here" do not even post.  And they mostly "listen."  And, again, IMHO, some, if not many of those listening, are very educated and intelligent.

M.

gauschor

Thanks for the videos, it's good to see gurangax works with some tools. That makes it easier to visualize the principles even if the program is not correct.

TinselKoala

If someone claims to have a machine that runs itself with power left over to run something else too... you don't really need an oscilloscope or a set of RMS measurements. All you really need is to see the machine running itself.

And if someone promises to show you such a machine by a certain date, and then fails to do so.... what may you conclude then? Do you need to refer to a statistics text or some RMS deviations from a norm? I don't think so.